Chapter 27

Zheng Ming's family conditions are not good, it can even be said to be a bit poor.

    Father Zheng earns money by doing odd jobs. Mother Zheng works as a waiter in a big hotel. The working environment is good every day, but the salary is not too high.

    So when Mother Zheng heard Li Sinian say that their farm is hiring people and the salary is not low, it can be said that her heart is moved in an instant.

    However, if your heart is moved to your heart's heart, the question should be clear.

    for example……

    "Xiao Li, your small restaurant has only been open for a few days, why did you suddenly want to open a chain restaurant?" Mother Zheng asked a little cautiously: "Does opening a chain restaurant require a lot of start-up capital? Is it much money?"

    Li Sinian smiled, "I heard Zheng Ming say that you have lived in Mulin Village for many years. The house I lived in used to live in an old lady, do you remember?"

    Mother Zheng nodded.

."Then you should remember that when the old lady was alive, during the holidays, luxury cars would often be parked at the door of the house, right?"

    Mother Zheng continued to nod, Li Sinian's words evoked her memories.

    Yes, when Zheng Ming was young, there was an old lady living in that yard. She looked no different from other little old ladies, but when it came to the festival, the difference between the old lady and others was reflected. .

    The other old ladies parked at the door of the public, but the car parked at the door of the family was an unnamed but expensive car.

    The people who get off and on the car are also different. The big ones are neatly dressed and custom-made by hand, and the small ones are sporty and fashionable. They all look out of tune with this village.

    After the old lady passed away, there were no more luxury cars at the door, and no people who seemed to be rich got out of the car.

.I haven't seen each other for many years. The big one is old and the small one has grown up.

    Yes, Li Sinian is approachable, and after spending so much time with each other like a neighbor, she has forgotten that the young man in front of her is the kid with a brand name who got out of the car.

    Li Sinian observed her expression and said at the right time: "I had some conflicts with my family. I am now starting a business with my friends and want to open a chain restaurant."

    "I really need the planting technology in the village... and I can't talk about the technology. I just feel that the vegetables grown in this way in our village have a lot less texture than those bought outside. In order to ensure the taste, I need your help."

    "You don't have to worry about funds. I have had the habit of saving money since I was a kid, and I have saved a lot now."

."And if you agree to come to my farm to help, you will advance your salary for one year in advance, so that even if I fail or lose money, you will not work in vain."

    Mother Zheng asked: "What was your salary that year?"

    "Three hundred thousand." Li Sinian smiled, "Of course, if you think it is not enough, we can still discuss it."

    Mother Zheng grew her mouth in an instant, "Three to three hundred thousand?"

    She pointed her finger and began to count, "Three hundred thousand a year, divided by twelve months...that's twenty-five thousand in a month?!"

    "Yes." Li Si Nian nodded. "We will give out benefits during the holidays. Don't worry about social security or anything. The company has been established. After the contract is signed, the company will be responsible for all these."

    "In other words, the actual salary you get every month is twenty-five thousand."

    Zheng's mouth couldn't close for a long time.

.Sioux City is a third-tier city, with an average salary of about 4,000. A five-figure job is a high-paying occupation, and it can only be achieved by senior sales or management.

    They help to plant a land that can grow 25 thousand a month? !

    Li Sinian didn’t talk nonsense, and directly took out the contract, “This is a labor contract that has been drawn up. You can take a look. If you think it’s still appropriate, sign it, and the finance will transfer the money to your account within 24 hours. ."

    The contract is not too thick, Zheng's mother flipped through it, looking very excited, but still did not write.

    She said, "It's not a trivial matter to change jobs. I also signed a contract with the hotel. I want to wait for the child's father to come back and discuss it carefully before making a decision."

    "good.".Li Sinian expressed his understanding and continued to push the money on the table to the opposite side, "But you have to keep this, not just to buy your food, I need you to do me a favor today."

    "What's busy?"

    "The restaurant business has been doing well recently, and the vegetables I grow myself are far from enough," Li Sinian said. "In order to maintain the business during this period, I may need to cheek door to door to collect the vegetables grown by my neighbors."

    Zheng Muxin said that you are so cheeky, you are going to send money to others, and they are expecting you to go.

    She smiled and said, "It's easy. I'll go with you, but I won't collect the money. It's unreasonable for us to collect money for such a small favor between our neighbors."

    Zheng's mother still didn't want it, and Li Sinian didn't insist.

    Mother Zheng took out all the vegetables and meat that were still in the house, stuffed them with Li Sinian, and then followed him from the entrance of the village.
.Just as Zheng's mother thought, Li Sinian took the money with him, and every household was very welcome.

    When he took out his labor contract, everyone liked him more.

    Today, they received ten foods, which was almost enough for the restaurant for two days. Li Sinian was afraid that the ingredients in the freezer would not be fresh any more, so he only accepted ten.

    When I was harvesting vegetables today, I passed by the Wang's house, which was the only one in the village that was still relying on farming to make a living, but they didn't go in.

    Firstly, because the Wang family has a lot of land, it is not a problem to earn 300,000 yuan a year from the outgoing grain and vegetables. His labor contract does not provide any temptation to the Wang family; secondly, it is because the Wang family does not need the vegetables he needs.

    After collecting the vegetables, Li Sinian asked the helpers in the restaurant to pick them up.

.When the vegetables were harvested, two households were very interested in Li Sinian's labor contract and signed it directly. Now he is going to pass the two contracts to Jiang Rongxuan.

    Now Jiang Rongxuan and Ma Chi are responsible for the management of the company, and they still have to do the contract entry system.

    The place in the village is that big. The fact that Li Sinian went to the house to collect vegetables spread throughout the village in just one afternoon.

    Of course, the most popular thing is the recruitment of Li Sinian's farmland.
.