Chapter 14

When Li Sinian uttered the word "refusal", Ma Chi still kept a certain smile on his face.

    I asked Li Sinian again, confirming that the other party's answer was rejection, and his smile froze on his face, changing into an incredible expression.

    "Why?!" Ma Chi widened his eyes, "You cook so deliciously, so you are willing to stay in this shabby place for a lifetime? Or are you afraid of failure? It doesn't matter, I will pay, and I will pay for the failure, you There will be no loss."

    Li Sinian still refused, "Your idea is very good, but I am not too interested in it, so forget it."

    Ma Chi didn't understand it, and even hated him a little, "Why don't you? You are only in your early twenties. If you don't fight when you are young in your life, should you wait until you are old and then work hard?"

.Li Siyoung shook his head lightly, "Everyone has different pursuits. To you, this place is very shabby, but in my opinion, it is peaceful and beautiful. You think that if I don’t fight or work hard, it’s a waste of life, but I just want to To have such a dull life."

    "Moreover, people have different definitions of being poor. Perhaps in your opinion, you are poor if you are worth less than 100 million yuan, but in my opinion, as long as you don’t have to worry about food and clothing, you are not poor. You think I am poor and need to make money, but I I don’t think I’m poor. I enjoy my life like this."

    "I know you can't understand me. It's a good thing that you are self-motivated, but your self-motivatedness should be used to restrain yourself, not to restrain others."

    There were only three people in the small restaurant, Li Sinian's voice fell, and Ma Chi didn't answer the conversation, and the shop became quiet.

    Quiet seemed a little embarrassed at this moment.

.Jiang Rongxuan didn't know when he put down his chopsticks, leaned on the chair, turned his head slightly, and looked at the person sitting beside him, his eyes a little deep.

    Li Sinian looked out the window, sighed lightly, and said softly: "I have tried hard before, but the results are not satisfactory. At least I am not happy, not only unhappy, but also lost a lot of things."

    "So I don't want to live a hard and high-intensity life anymore. I like such a leisurely life."

    He paused and looked at Ma Chi again, "Thank you very much for choosing me as your partner, but I'm sorry, I really don't have any ambitions at the moment."

    The words are said to be like this, Ma Chi is not good to say anything, he can only nod his head, and said that he hopes Li Sinian will consider carefully and come to him at any time when he is ambitious.

.Jiang Rongxuan took the conversation in time and opened up other topics, and the meal was not embarrassing.

    After eating, Jiang Rongxuan was about to pay, but Li Sinian blocked the QR code in the store, "You gave an extra 500 yuan last time. You still have 300 yuan left for today's meal, so you don't have to pay any more. If you come again next time, you don’t have to give it anymore."

    Jiang Rongxuan didn't insist on giving it, and put away the phone.

    Before leaving the house, he looked back at Li Sinian who was clearing the table, and asked in a loud voice, "Boss Li, when will you open the door next time? Your food is addictive."

    Li Sinian smiled at him, "I will open it every day from now on, come here whenever I want to eat."

    Jiang Rongxuan answered his voice, just took two steps, then turned around, "Boss, my last name is Jiang."

    "Okay, I remembered it." Li Sinian said, "Welcome to come again next time."

.The only guests who visited today were Mr. Jiang and his partner. Li Sinian waited until eight o'clock in the evening, and then closed the door and went home without waiting for any more customers.

    After returning home, I took a shower before turning on the phone. I saw that someone had sent him a WeChat message ten minutes ago.

    I'm a blogger named Xixi, he added WeChat when he was able to chat, and he would usually chat with Xixi about posting videos.

    [Xixi: My friend, you are going to be popular. Don't forget to pull the buddies when you get rich. 】

    Li Sinian didn't know what he was talking about, so he sent a question mark.

    Xixi seconds back.

    [Xixi: Didn't you watch station C? The food event you participated in, now you are ranked first. The pig who overtook two hours ago is currently rising at a rate of 5,000 votes per hour. This event will end at 19:00 tomorrow afternoon, and the number one must be you. That's it! 】

.Seeing Xixi's news, Li Sinian's first reaction was not happy, but frowned.

    Five thousand votes in an hour? The voting channel did not rise so exaggerated when it was just opened, and no one had experienced such a rise from the beginning to the end of the whole event.

    Is this data really okay?

    Li Sinian opened Station C, and the homepage was a food event. He clicked on it, and the first place in the middle had already been replaced by him.

    Open the video comment, sure enough, congratulations to the few, more questioned.

    [I saw that Zhuzhu and Nianyou today have lost 7,000 votes in the morning. How come there are more than 30,000 votes for Zhuzhu today? 】

    [Ah this... Isn’t it too obvious to swipe the ticket? I remembered it, it increased by five thousand an hour. Isn’t it an exaggeration? 】

.[It used to increase by seven or eight thousand a day, and at most ten thousand a day, now it has risen five thousand in one hour, emmmmmm]

    Li Sinian probably read the comments and found the results in his heart.

    Song Yuan asked him to cooperate before, and it is probably the second one, in order to lower the price of pigs