Chapter 19

Seeing the news from Song Yuan, Li Sinian felt a little funny.

    The ruthless capitalist, his partner had just been ruined last second, and the next second they began to plan to cooperate with the next Internet celebrity.

    In fact, it is not uncommon to lower prices for spokespersons. He used to lower prices for co-stars.

    But now and then, he used to stand in the position of Li's vice president, considering the interests of his company, so he felt something. Now he feels uncomfortable from the point of view of an internet celebrity who has been squeezed in price.

    Moreover, when the price is lowered, the price is lowered, and innocent people are brought in. This thing is immoral. When he lowered the price of co-stars before, he did not bring others in like Song Yuan.

    Li Sinian had no plans to cooperate with Songyuan, and it had nothing to do with the price, so he still refused.

.I don’t know if Song Yuan is fancying his current fame or something else, but when he was rejected, he increased the price and added: [This price is twice the price for Zhuzhu. I hope you will think about it again. 】

    Li Sinian smiled.

    It is estimated that he has achieved a great victory in this public opinion, and his reputation is good, so I must cooperate with him.

    [Every year there is today: Thank you for your love, but I really have no intention of cooperation. 】

    [Songyuan Foods: Why? You can't find a higher price than our price after searching all the companies. It is enough to find a four-tier star at this price. 】

    Li Sinian felt annoyed and directly posted the screenshot of the previous chat.

.[Every year there is today: I have already said very clearly before, I am a healthy dietist, I do not cooperate with your company, and it has nothing to do with your offer, just because your company produces junk food. 】

    [Every year there is today: Also, if your company thinks that the things I endorse must sell because of recent events, then you should have watched my live broadcast just now. I am not short of money, so it will not be because of you. If the price is high, change your mind. 】

    The person on the other side didn't speak any more, and Li Sinian didn't bother to bother to quit station C.

    Li Sinian has always opened a store with Buddhist style. I had a meal with Bai Yusheng at noon, and it was opened today.

    It wasn't until the next night that his boss slowly came to the shop again.

    Li Sinian mixed himself a plate of cold dishes, sat at the cash register, and ate while watching a movie.

.Within a few minutes, the wind chime rang at the door.

    Li Sinian looked up and saw two young girls.

    I got used to the bleak business, and suddenly saw that the customers were not used to it. It was not until the two girls came to him that he reacted and got up to greet them.

    "Two beauties, what do you want to eat?"

    The two girls looked at the menu and asked Li Sinian to recommend. Li Sinian still maintained the previous rhetoric, saying that they are all recommended products in their store.

    However, the two girls were not as generous as Jiang Rongxuan. They said that all the dishes were recommended and ordered all the dishes. They only ordered three dishes according to their name.