26

Chapter 26 - Can't get enough

Brothers slept peacefully.

As usual, the brothers were awake by 5. A habit of watching their wife sleep after waking up felt so relaxing they just could get enough of her.

"I will order some breakfast," Jasper said after getting up. He placed a kiss on her forehead and headed out.

Iris woke up around 8 am because of her alarm. In frustration groaning, she snoozed off her alarm.

She rubbed her eyes. "Now let's not do that, little one," Elias grabbed her wrist, making sure she didn't hurt her eyes. Iris was still sluggish. She just leaned in forward to his chest, trying to sleep more, rubbing her cheeks on his naked tattooed chest, making herself comfortable. "Sleep, more," she mumbled in her sleep.

His heart clenched at her small action. "You need to have some food." he stroked her back and put her to sleep. His words and actions were contradictory. She looked so peaceful he just couldn't bring himself to wake her up. He just laid there and let her sleep on her chest.

Iris sniffled the air, getting a hint of freshly made waffles, bacon, cheese, and coffee. She was walking towards the house made of cupcakes and a river of coffee clouds made up of marshmallows.

Her head automatically turned to inhale the savory smell. Elias let out a bark of laughter at her antics. Her eyes flew open, noticing it was not a dream, but someone brought in the food. Her cheeks burned, realizing she was dreaming about food. "You got some drool over there," Elias teased with a smirk.

Her hands immediately went to her mouth, trying to see if it was true. Her face turned even redder, recognizing she was drooling. She just got off the bed running into the bathroom to freshen up. Her heartbeat raced to hear his chuckle from behind.

"Damn it," she cursed, putting her hands on her flushed face. "That was embarrassing," she groaned.

She brushed her teeth and washed her face. "Sit," Jasper said as the workers placed the hot breakfast on the table. "So you washed the drool," Elias grinned mischievously, watching the faint blush rise on his wife's face.

"I did not drool!" she exclaimed, focusing on the sweet waffles. She dug the fork in the plate aggressively, thinking it was his face. She wanted to wipe off that taunting smirk.

She ate the breakfast till her fill as they all watched Vincenzo on the side. Iris tried to control swoon over the hot leads, not wanting to trigger their overbearing jealousy.

---

Brothers went to the hotel gym to get their daily exercise while Iris spent the morning reading and creating an amulet on the laptop. She had a hint though the brother provided her with all the gadgets they would keep a watch on her.

As a hacker, she scanned her laptop to see if there were any bugs. There were a few bugs, so she decided to code them in a way that they still stay on the laptop but don't inform them of their activities. So that it does not trigger them to take away her amenities.

Iris' thinking was simple. She had a set of ethics, and she would not break them no matter what. Do not get involved with criminals; stay as a white if not a grey hacker.

You are married to murderers, hell psychopaths. Who has killed more than Mafiosos, her subconscious scoffed.

Iris sighed.

It was true. Her eyes darted to the blue ring. It felt heavy; she wanted to remove it. She could feel pain in her chest, realizing she couldn't do it without consequences. She still wanted to find a way to get away from the brothers. She needs to look for help in the hacker's world.