C4: Club

"Ice on my wrist, I'm that nice guy
Got that right body and that right mind
Rolling up to party, got the right vibe"

Artist: BTS feat. MEGAN THEE STALLION
Song: Butter

Third Person

Every school year, KM University holds a club recruiting event to look for students who are excelling in extra curricular activities that can compete with different universities.

Lalisa is looking for a club alone. She thought of joining the vocal club to learn to sing, but she needed to fulfill her father's wish, which was to join a sports club. The same goes for Haruto.

Since the embarrassing incident happened on the rooftop, Lalisa avoided passing by the covered court where the volleyball team is always practicing.

She doesn't want to see the captain of the volleyball team because she is embarrassed.

On the other side, Jennie also felt embrassed because a stranger just saw her vulnerable state.

She was glad that there wasn't a rumor spreading at KM University that someone had spotted her pathetically crying on the rooftop.

The reason why Jennie hugged the tall blonde with unmovable bangs was because she felt like she really needed it and she subconsiously did it.

For the first time, she felt comfort and warmth when she hugged the tall blonde with bangs. She still can't erase from her mind how badly the tall blonde is singing.

However, she was glad that the blonde did that even though she was bad at singing, because it somehow lifted her mood and made her laugh.

"Kid, you better look for a talented player or else we are not going to join for this upcoming season." Jessi told Jennie.

"Don't worry about that, Jessi." Jennie said lazily as she sat back in her metal chair.

"Make sure you find a player that you can't kick out of your team. If you kicked her out on the team, don't ever dream of winning the trophy again." Jessi issued a warning and sat in her seat.

Jennie rolled her eyes and watched the students filling up the application form.

Other members of the volleyball team are handing out some flyers around the university. They are holding a volleyball tryout today because they can't waste anymore time since the new season is coming.

•••

Jisoo

It's hot and boring as fuck. I hate being the volleyball team mascot and handling some flyers for these freshman students.

If only I were not whipped to Pasta, I'm not going to do this.

Jennie is the one who really made me do this, and Pasta is the one who convinced me. I really hate our bitch captain and I badly want to kick her ass.

"Chu, finish giving those flyers so we can go back to court now." I heard an angelic voice saying, I know it's Chaeng.

I walked behind her and grabbed the flyers she had left in her hands. She looked at me with confusion and I patted her shoulders.