C43: Replacement

Artist: Benny Blanco (Marshmello & Vance Joy)
Song: You

Lalisa

Championship will happen in a week: KM University versus Seoul National University. 

If you are all wondering what happened the whole weekend with Jennie, nothing happened because the championship is coming. We didn't even have a first date.

She stayed in my house the whole week and bonded with my family. However, she and Haruto are still not getting along.

Nowadays, I thought that Jennie and I were friends, not girlfriends, because she was always teasing, mocking, and hitting me.

I'm confused.

She loves cuddling, hugging, and kissing me, but she also loves teasing, mocking, and hitting me.

She loves to hurt her own girlfriend. I want to complain, but she will get mad at me and say that she is my girlfriend, so I should bare with it.

My girlfriend also developed a new habit, and it was biting me. She loves to bite my hand, fingers, shoulder, ear, neck, arm, etc.

Like bro, I got myself a wild kitten.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my wild kitten biting my shoulder.

"Did you know I will love it more if you develop the habit of always kissing me rather than bitting me?" I said to Jennie and let her bite my shoulder even though it was getting painful.

She let go of my shoulder and said, "You love everything I do for you." 

"You are right about that. I love everything you do to me, even though I'm already hurting." I turned around and faced her. 

She sat between my legs and stared at me like a cute kitten.

"It hurts." I said, pointing at my shoulder.

"I know since I bit it." I pouted, which made her laugh. "Aigoo, this baby wants to be babied."

She kissed my shoulder and was about to kiss my lips when suddenly the door of our locker room opened loudly.

I rolled to the other side of the room and pretended to sit and reach.

"Did you guys have a quickie?" Jisoo wiggled her eyebrows but groaned because of her bruise.

Jennie threw a hydro flusk at her and she managed to dodge it before it hit her head.

Jisoo had a bruise on her face because Jennie had told her body guard to kidnap Jisoo and lock her in their basement.

She punished Jisoo by locking her in the basement the whole weekend, and she punched Jisoo strongly in the face.

"Do you want me to lock you in the basement again, Kim Jisoo?" Jennie raised an eyebrow, making Jisoo quickly shake her head.

"No, I'm just joking." Jisoo distanced herself from Jennie, afraid that she would spend her whole weekend again in the basement.

I stood up off the ground and went out of our locker room.

We are in the Sport Event Center because they are going to check if we are healthy and we will be meeting the other team to brief them about the rules to make sure that no one will harm one of us because it's been an issue to harm one player, so the game will be postponed or the other team will win by default.