C24: Effort

"You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty
You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies."

Artist: Justin Bieber
Song: Sorry
Album: Purpose (Deluxe)

Lalisa

It's already 10:34 in the evening, and I'm standing in front of this massive gate of a massive mansion.

I decided to personally apologize to Jennie since I'm feeling guilty for the words I said to her. You know, words are deeper than knives. 

I'm carrying a couple of 1/4-size illustration boards that Haruto asked me to buy for his project, and a plastic bag. It's quite a lot and heavy, but I can still manage since I'm pretty strong.

"Miss, you have been standing there for almost an hour. I wonder if you are looking for someone." A man, I think in his forties, wearing a suit saie. I bet he is Jennie's family butler.

I bowed at him and spoke.I need to talk to Jennie, and I'm still gathering strength to talk to her.

"May I know who you are?" I nodded.

"I'm Lalisa Manoban, her teammate and trainee." I introduced myself and he nodded.

"I'm Sungji, Kim's family butler." He offered a handshake, and I quickly shook it. "Let's go inside."

He guided me inside the gate, and we walked a bit until we arrived at the mansion.

"Why did you let me in?" I asked him what made him chuckle.

"Why not?" He asked.

"You don't know me, but I might steal some expensive vases here."

"I know you are not going to do that, and I saw you a couple of times taking her home." We arrived in front of Jennie's room, and he knocked on the door.

"Ms. Kim, your teammate named Lalisa Manoban wants to talk to you." He said.

She opened the door, and her eyes widened when she saw me. Maybe she didn't know that I was with her butler.

"Get lost!" She shouted and slammed the door at us.

The loud bang of the door echoed through the whole mansion, and we just stared at the door for a couple of seconds.

"She clearly doesn't want to see you. I bet you did something that made our grumpy Jennie super mad." He stated, and he chuckled a bit.

"I called her bitch twice." I admitted it, and he suddenly patted my shoulder.

"Nice one, that is the word she despises the most, despite the fact that she is the very definition of it." He continued chuckling and we went downstairs.

I went out of their mansion and Mr. Sungji was still accompanying me. It's pretty cold here outside, and there is no star indicating that it might rain.

All of a sudden, an idea hit my head that made me stop walking. I looked at Mr. Sungji, who was looking at me confusedly.

"Do you have a black marker?" I asked him.

"We have. Why?" He asked back.

"Can I borrow it?" He nodded and jogged back into the mansion.

I walked to where Jennie's window can be found. I dropped my bag and the plastic bag I was holding on the ground.