C39: Pervert

Artist: Blackpink Lisa
Song: Money
Album: Lalisa

Lalisa

It's Friday. The party will happen later in the night. I'm too lazy to attend that party, but I have to attend that party because of a kitten.

She used my weakness to make me agree.

Flashback

I was in my classroom alone doing my assignment that I didn't finish at home. I'm listening to a podcast while doing my assignment.

Suddenly, someone removed my earbuds, which made me look behind me. It's Jennie, and she's grinning from ear to ear.

"How's your day, Baby?" She asked before I even asked her.

I'm always the one asking her about her day, but this time she is the one asking me. It looks like she did or wanted something.

"Tell me, what did you do?" I leaned my back against the backrest of the chair and removed my earbuds.

"Why are you always thinking that I did something?" She asked as she pouted cutely.

"Because you are acting strange today, which you only do when you want or did something." She crossed her arms and pouted, causing her cheeks to look softer.

It's tempting to squish those cheeks.

"Why are you thinking I'm like that?" She inquired.

"Remember the last time a woman asked for my number? You pretended not to be jealous, but the next day I found out you were the reason she lost her one eyebrow.Before I learned that you were behind it, you became so clingy and way too sweet to me." I said.

"Lili, I'm just asking about your day. Is that hard to answer?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Everything went fine. There you go." I face her and hold both of her knees. "Tell me, what Nini wants this time?"

"Jisoo told me you are not coming to the party." She answered.

"I don't want to drink. I'm not in the mood." She rolled her eyes and smiled when I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you going to let your girlfriend go to the club alone? What kind of girlfriend do I have? What if she gets sexually harrassed? Accidentally drink a beverage with a drug on it? Get wasted and no one will take her home?" She dramatically said, as if I'm abandoning her and not fulfilling my responsibility as her girlfriend.

All of a sudden, she started sniffing and wiping her eyes. She started crying like a baby who didn't get her toy.

"Kiss me, I will agree." She quickly cupped my face and peppered it with kisses. I pulled her to my lap and wrapped my arms around her waist protectively.

"I gave you a lot of kisses, so you will come to the party." She said, in a firm tone.

My girlfriend has a duality, from baby to bad bitch.

"I will." She smiled in satisfaction and kissed my lips.

End of Flashback

I'm having a hard time deciding what outfit to wear because if you are going to a party with a fashionista like Jennie, you should wear the prettiest outfit you have or else you will look shit beside her.