C15: New Season

"Do you want the masculine or feminine side?
I can do both, I can do both."

Artist: Todrick Hall
Song: Both
Album: Femuline Reloaded

Third Person

Today, the new sports season will be open. The universities' sports representatives are all inside the sports center stadium where the grand opening will be happening.

Each university is standing in line wearing their university jackets to identify which school they are from.

All the students at KM University are wearing black university jackets specially designed by the daughter of the owner of the school, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

They are all standing out because of the strong aura they show to the other universities.

The new season started by singing the national anthem and doing a sportsmanship oath.

"The new season is now officially beginning!" The main host said something into the mic and everyone in the stadium clapped their hands.

Each university went to their respective locker rooms to prepare and settle their things since they all had a game today.

The new season criteria will be two lose out. That's why each win is very important to stay in the line up.

"Oh my goodness! Did you see that woman?" Jisoo pointed at someone.

"Look at her butt. It looks so big and squishy." Seulgi said while staring at the woman Jisoo was pointing at.

"We don't want to take a chance on her since she will be our rival soon." Jeongyeon stated that made Seulgi and Jisoo grumble. "But, look at your 3 o'clock."

Seulgi and Jisoo quickly look at their 3 o'clock. Their eyes went wide when they saw a girl wearing a crop top, revealing her nice toned stomach.

"Ouch!"

"Aw!"

Yah!"

The three idiots receive a smack in their heads from Nayeon, Irene, and Rosé. 

"You three had a time to find some girls, huh?" Nayeon crossed her arms and glared at the three idiots.

"Did you know that our Captain was already looking for the four of you?" Rosé inquired and raised an eyebrow.

"Four of you?" Seulgi and Jeongyeon asked, looking at each other.

"Yes, four of you." Irene answered.

"From what I know, we were four, then became three. Where is the one missing?" Seulgi looked around, and she nudged Jeongyeon when they saw the other idiot.

"Wow!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.

Jisoo got curious and looked where Seulgi and Jeongyeon looking at. Her jaw dropped when they saw Lisa hugging a very beautiful woman.

"That sneaky monkey." The three idiots said it in sync. "Yah! Monkey!!"

Lisa got startled and she looked to where the voice was from. She saw her three friends glaring at her with arms crossed.

"What's wrong with the three of you?" Lisa asked as she walked towards them.

In the blink of an eye, Lisa got her head locked in Seulgi's arm and Jisoo kicked her butt. Jeongyeon punched Lisa's stomach.