C8: Training

"Should I be tamed 
Flash of desire enchanting me"

Artist: ENHYPEN
Song: Tamed-Dashed
Album: DIMENSION: DILEMMA

Lalisa

This captain is really planning to kill me. She made me run 100 laps and 100 push-ups.

After my 10 minute break, she made me clean the stock room, the locker room, including the toilets and showers, and made me cleaned the whole court after every practice.

It's been three days since the training started. I don't even call this training because it is more like slavery, especially since everything she made me do is clean.

It's already 7:37 pm. I'm waiting for them to finish their practice game while I wipe the balls they used earlier.

The practice match is now done. They all went to the locker room to take a shower and change their clothes.

I was left inside the court alone. This is my chance to mop the floor and pick up the ball on the floor.

I grabbed the mop and started mopping. As I mop the floor, I'm kicking the ball instead of picking up the ball. With every kick, the ball goes to the goal, which is the box.

"Lali!" I heard someone shout and it echoed throughout the whole court.

I turned around to see where the voice was coming from, and it was my little brother.

"Oh! Haru." He jogged towards me and handed me his car keys.

"I can't drive you, Noona. I will sleepover in my groupmate house." He said

"I haven't renewed my license." His mouth went O.

"Ottoke? Should I drop you off at home first? " I shook my head.

"You can go ahead now, I can take the bus or train." He hesitantly nodded.

"Take care, be careful on your way." I nodded and patted his head.

"Be careful driving. See you tomorrow." He gave me a quick hug before he sprinted outside the court.

He is a grown up now.

I finished cleaning the court and I put back the cleaning tools in the janitor's room.

We are now in front of the entrance of the Main Building. Some of us are waiting for their ride.

"I'll get going now." Seulgi said and waved at us.

"Bye guys!" Hyun said and she walked with Seulgi to the parking lot.

Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and I are the only ones left here. Jisoo is still waiting for her driver while the other two... I don't know why they are still here.

Beep! Beep!

"It's my ride." Jisoo said and bid her goodbye to us.

It's now only three of us left. I looked at my watch and it was already around 8pm. I turned around a bit to face Rosé and Jennie.

"Why are you two still not going home yet?" I asked them what made them look at me.

"We are about to." Rosé answered and she looked at Jennie. "Let's go, Jennie unnie."