C23: Second Game

"This ain't build a bitch (a bitch)
I'm filled with flaws and attitude
So if you need perfect, I'm not built for you (yeah)"

Artist: Bella Poarch
Song: Build A Bitch

Lalisa

A beam of sunlight woke me up. It's making me annoyed because I still want to sleep more. I lazily sat up in my bed and did some stretching.

"What time is it?" I mumbled and looked for my phone. 

I opened my phone and it's already 10:11am. We have a second game today, and it will happen at 10:30 am at our university.

"Shit! I'm late!" I shouted and ran inside to my bathroom to do my morning routine.

I hurriedly finish my routine and put on my clothes. I didn't bother eating the food my mom left for me because I didn't have time to eat breakfast since I was going to be late.

I grabbed my shoes and put them inside my bag. I ran out of the house wearing my footsocks.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate, indicating that I had received a text message. I opened it while I was running to the bus stop.

Seulbear: Where are you?

Nalalisa: On the way.

Seulbear: Hurry your ass, our captain is grumpy today.

I hid my phone in my pocket and quickly got on the bus. Luckily, there were a lot of unoccupied seats, and I sat beside the window.

I changed my feet into long black socks before I wore my shoes. 

Later on, I arrive in front of our university. I quickly run to the court and throw my bag into the bleachers.

Seulgi signaled to me to stand beside her and duck, so Jennie wouldn't catch me that I was late.

"Why are you so late?" Seulgi whispered.

"I woke up late, that's why." She nodded.

"Today is our second game and we will fight against WJSN University. They are pretty strong opponents since they had Dawon and Eunseo, who both excelled in blocking and spiking. I want each one of you to stick in our play." Jessi announced, and we nodded in understanding.

"The first six will be me, Irene, Mina, Rosie, Sana, and Nayeon." Jennie said.

The first six players removed their jackets and started warming up while the other players, including me, went to their seats.

Jessi sat on my left side and Jisoo on my right side.

"Do you see anything?" Jessi asked me.

"Yup, I can see their physical capabilities." I answered, and she nodded.

"Tell me if you have an idea to finish our opponent." She said, and I just hummed in response.

The game started with a whistle from the referee. WJSN is the one who serves the ball, and our team is in defense mode.

Eunseo and Dawon are pretty tall and athletic just based on their physiques. 

Rosé is playing as a blocker, along with Sana, Irene, and Nayeon guarding the back part of the court. Mina and Jennie are the ones who are doing the attacking.