C54: Tease

Artist: GOT The Beat
Song: Step Back

Lalisa

Jennie and I's family already knew about my sudden marriage proposal. However, we haven't told our friends, so we invited them to hang out.

It's hard to find a time to hang out with them because Irene is busy with her modeling and acting career, Seulgi is busy with her family car and oil company, Sana is busy with her internship, and the others are busy with their requirements to pass the semester.

Luckily, we found a time to gather and we also invited Jessi, who retired as a volleyball coach and chose to be a PE teacher.

We decided to go camping near the beach, but this time, instead of sleeping in the tent, we rented a cabin.

Jennie doesn't like to sleep in a tent, so I rented a cabin so she won't complain about getting bitten by mosquitos.

Speaking of Jennie, she is taking so much time to finish. I was with my uncle in their living room, waiting for her.

"Lisa, I want to ask you something personal, and I don't want you to get uncomfortable with it. I'm not being nosy here; I'm just concerned about my daughter." Uncle said

"Feel free to ask me anything." I smiled at him.

"I'm aware of your condition. Have you and Jennie already done it?" He curiously asked, sounding like he was hoping that we hadn't.

"We haven't, Uncle. I think we should get married first, before that." He sighed in relief.

"You are permitted to do so, but please use caution.You can give me a grandchild if you and your partner are already married." I nodded in understanding.

"Don't worry, Uncle; I'm concerned about the future of your daughter, so I won't impregnate her while she's still in college." He patted my shoulder.

Minutes later, Nini finished preparing herself. I quickly held her luggage and dragged it.

"Nini, we are only going to stay there for one day, not one month." I told her, and she nodded in response.

"I know." She walked towards her father and gave him a hug. "Let's get going now, Dad."

"Be careful, you two. Lisa, take care of my daughter and remember what I told you. " He hugged me and I nodded.

I led Nini to my car and waited for her to get inside of the car before I put her luggage in my car compartment.

She connected her cellphone to the speaker and started playing music.

When I make sure that we hadn't forgotten anything, I started driving while jamming with Nini to Blackpink songs. (A/N: It's been 84 years. Waiting pa din sa comeback.)

•••

We arrived at the place where we were camping. The whole team is already here and unpacking their things.

I parked my car beside Seulgi's car. They all frowned in their faces when they saw my car. However, their frown eventually disappeared when Jennie and I went down to the car.

"Yo! Limario, when did you buy this baby?" Jisoo exclaimed while eyeing my car.

"She never bought me." Jennie stated, which almost made me laugh.