C37: Secret Girlfriend

Artist: BTS (feat. Halsey)
Song: Boy With Luv
Album: Map of the Soul: Persona

Third Person

Everyone was shocked when they saw how quick and strong the set was made by Lisa and Jennie. They didn't see how the ball went to Jennie's hand because everything happened so fast.

Jennie was also surprised because she hadn't done that before. She felt like everything was going smoothly and fast.

"Lili." Jennie called Lisa, which made the tall blonde turn around to look at her.

"Why?" She asked, and Jennie showed her palm that she used to spike the ball. "Did you hurt yourself?"

"I didn't." Jennie walked towards Lisa. She grabbed her collar, which made everyone confused. "What the hell was that?!"

"What's wrong? Why? Did I do something wrong? What did I do?" Lisa bombarded her with questions and looked at Jennie in fear.

"That was fucking amazing!" Jennie exclaimed with happiness, which made everyone watching laugh.

Jennie frantically shook Lisa's body out of her excitement. The referee just watched her and waited for her to finish celebrating.

"Jen, we know that is amazing, but we still have a game we need to finish." Nayeon said, interrupting Jennie from shaking Lisa's body.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I got too excited. " Jennie let go of Lisa's collar. She fixed Lisa's collar and realigned her bangs. "You look much better now."

'It's scary to see her being too excited. ' The whole team said this in their thoughts.

The players went back to their positions and the referee blew the whistle. Tzuyu served the ball, it went to the other side, and the other team did a set.

However, Tzuyu and Lisa blocked them, which made Joy and Karina annoyed, especially when they were the ones who did the set.

"That's fine. We can break their wall." Winter from SM University said to Karina and Joy

"Be thankful you are good-looking." Joy said to Lisa, who was standing in front of her. The net is the one separating them.

"Shut up, Joy." Jennie responded while glaring at Joy.

"Shiro, who are you to tell me to shut up? I'm not even talking to you in the first place. Also, I prefer to talk with this hottie [pointed at Lisa] than with you." Joy sassily flipped her hair and stuck out her tongue, teasing Jennie.

Jennie was about to speak and attack her, but Lisa quickly grabbed both of her shoulders, stopping her.

"Calm down, Nini. She is just teasing you to mess with your head so you will lose your focus." Lisa tried to calm the kitten that was turning into a tiger.

"I want to strangle her to death, Lili." Jennie whispered cutely to Lisa.

"You can do that later." Lisa patted her head, which calmed the kitten.

"Guys, we are in the middle of a game. You can flirt with each other later." Mina said, and the two quickly stayed away from each other.

"We are not flirting!" Jennie and Lisa said it at the same time, earning laughter from their teammates.