C51: Departing

Artist: Surfaces
Song: Wave of You
Album: Pacifico

Lalisa

Jennie made a confession in front of many people. She revealed to them our low-key relationship that everyone now knows about since the media made an article and news about it.

'Kim Jungjae, the owner of KM University and Kim Enterprise daughter Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, revealed to the public her secret same-sex relationship with Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban, the daughter of well-known couple Marco and Chittip.'

This girlfriend of mine is really unbelievable because of her confession. A lot of different articles are going around.

'Jennie Ruby Jane Kim and Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban were expected by the locals to get married this year.'

'The next newly famous couple after Marco and Chittip are Jennie Ruby Jane Kim and Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban.'

'The newly famous couple were expecting to have a child next year.'

It's quite stressful. That's why I log out of every social media account because all I see when I'm scrolling is the articles about me and Jennie.

Moving on to the next topic, Jennie apologized to me and even almost kneeled in front of me to ask for my forgiveness because she was aware of how much I got hurt.

Jisoo and the others who witnessed how I got wasted told Jennie about my condition and that day. I didn't know that Jisoo's girlfriend, Rosie, took a video of me crying so hard because of Jennie.

Yes, you read it right. Rosie is now Jisoo's girlfriend, and she got her sweet yes when Jisoo surprised Rosie with a house full of food. Like the first bedroom is full of different types of candies, the second bedroom is full of different brands and flavors of potato chips, the kitchen is full of heavy meal foods, and so on.

She spends all of her savings on that. She is willing to go broke just to make sure Rosie won't starve.

Since our team won the volleyball championship game, lots of people offered us different opportunities, but I, being me, didn't accept anything.

I'd prefer to be a journalist rather than a volleyball player. I'll be graduating in a month, so I'll also be leaving the team and KM University. 

I took Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication for three years, and now I'll be graduating, which made Jennie sad because she still has one year before she graduates from college because she took Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.

She won't see me anymore on the campus because I'll be working in some media or newspaper company after I graduate college.

This is my first time joining a sports club and this will be the last time I join one. I have had so much fun since I made friends and I found the one for me.

I'm glad that my father insisted on making me and Haruto join a sports club, or else I wouldn't have met my great friends and my beautiful girlfriend.

"**sighed** I'm going to miss this place." I uttered while looking around the court.

"Are you not going to miss me?" I heard a voice behind me, and she wrapped her arms around my waist from behind.

"Of course, I will, but we will see each other again." I turned around and faced my cute girlfriend.