C61: Fangirl Fiancee

Artist: IVE
Song: Eleven

Jennie

For real, how many people are attracted to my fiancee, Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban?

She is like a magnet because every time people see her, they can't help but be attracted to her.

It's tiring to guard her every damn time. Because I don't want anyone to hit on her, our dates are increasingly taking place inside her home or mine.

At that moment, a lot of students occupied the whole library because they saw Lisa had come here to surprise me. She is on her day-off and chose to hang with me even though I have classes.

She did a sit-in in my every class, and now we are in the library with Nayeon, Mina, and Cubby doing our research papers.

Lisa is sitting in front of me staring at me with her chin resting on her palm. She didn't know that lots of girls, even boys, were checking her out because she was too busy staring at me.

I put down my pen and stopped writing. I looked at Lili, who automatically smiled when our eyes met.

"Can you make yourself ugly for the mean time?" I asked her which made her confused.

"What do you mean?" She tilted her head a bit, looking so cute that she earned a squeal from the audience.

"You keep attracting people, and I hate that." I told her and she just chuckled.

"Well, she is beautiful, plus handsome, and even me, I'm attracted to her." Nayeon butted in, earning a deadly glare from me.

Suddenly, Lisa stood up from her seat, which made me frown. She looked around and then looked back at me.

"Wait for me here." She said, "Not waiting for my response, and started walking away."

All the people inside the library followed her, and the only people left inside are me, Nayeon, Mina, and Cubby. Even the librarian, who is already menopausal, followed my fiancee outside.

I was about to follow her also, but Mina stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"She is back, just wait for her." She said, making me grumble and sit back down in my seat again.

I continue doing my work while waiting for Lili to come back. I keep tapping my foot as I wait impatiently.

"I can't do this anymore. Lots of sluts are following her!" I exclaimed.

Before I even stood up from my seat, someone arrived wearing a facemask, eyeglasses, and a blackpink merch hoodie.

She sat in front of me and rested her chin on her palm.

"Lili." I called her and she hummed in response. "Is that a disguise?"

"You can call it something like that. I changed my clothes and covered myself, so you don't have to worry about those people who keep checking me out. "

"You still look hot though, and I can still tell it was you." Nayeon intervened and I gave her a look like saying, "Seriously?" 

"Unnie, stop annoying our captain for a second." Cubby nudged her.

I packed all my stuff and stood up from my seat. I grabbed Lisa's wrist and dragged her outside the library away from Nayeon. 

We went to her car and stayed inside. I took a deep breath and relaxed myself a bit because I'm really annoyed by those people who kept admiring and being attracted to my fiancee.