C48: One-on-One

Artist: Meghan Trainor
Song: Treat Myself

Lalisa

"Are you going to keep avoiding her?" IU asked me.

"I'm not sure, maybe." I answered and deeply sighed.

"Your questions won't be answered if you haven't talked to her." I glanced at IU and she was looking at me.

"What's the point of talking to her when she's also avoiding me? I felt like she didn't really like me, especially when she didn't run after me when she pushed me away from Hoyeon." 

"Did you ask her if she loved you?"

"I did."

"What did she say?"

"She does love me."

"You already have your answer if she loves you, but why are you not believing it?"

"Because I felt like she didn't love me and she told me that she loved me because I was there for her when she needed or didn't need someone."

"I don't think so. Those stares she gives me every time we are together tell me the opposite, Lisa. Every time she is in my class, she glares at me like she is killing me inside her head. " She shivered in fear, which made me chuckle.

"She can be pretty scary sometimes." I said, earning an eye roll from IU.

"Not sometime, it always. I can't believe you like mean, cold, and scary girls."

"Well, being mean, cold, and scary is her charm. She had two sides; the scary one and the cute one. " 

"She's only showing you the cute one, right?" She inquired, and I nodded. "It means she loves you."

"Huh? What is the connection between her showing that cute side to me? "

"She is known for being a fiercely independent woman, as if she doesn't need a man because she can live on her own. However, when you got into the frame, she changed, and she showed her vulnerable side to you because she wanted you to take care of her and do everything with you."

"I didn't think about that." She sighed and shook her head.

"It's because your thoughts have been occupied by the thought that she is still in love with Hoyeon when she clearly is not. This time you are the one who didn't look on the bright side. Both of you are at fault here, so you should also apologize to her for misinterpreting her gestures towards you. "

"You are good at this. I thought you were a business professor, not a love guru." 

"Not really, it's just that I'm not in your shoes, so I can see everything from your side and her side."

"Are you still single?" I questioned

"Why? Are you interested in me? " She wiggled her eyebrows, earning an eye roll from me.

"I'm just asking. You are too old for me." She slapped my arms, and I burst out laughing.

"I'm only four years older than you."

"But still, you are older than me."

"You can be pretty rude and annoying sometimes, huh?"She grabbed both of my cheeks and started pinching them hard.