C13: Punch

"Someone come and save me please."

Artist: BTS
Song: Blue & Grey
Album: BE (Deluxe)

Lalisa

I'm doomed...

I quickly closed my eyes and closed the door.

Captain Bitch/Jennie is inside the locker room removing her t-shirt. I accidentally saw her removing her shirt.

She doesn't have to worry because I didn't see anything but her white Calvin Klein bra. 

Shit! I saw her in her bra.

I'm dead!

Someone help me to burry my body six feet below. I know she will kill me after she changes her clothes. I think I should dig my own grave now.

I think it's not my fault that I saw her changing clothes because she didn't lock the door. However, how can our teammates change if she locks the door?

The fuck! It's my fault too, because I didn't knock. 

I ruffled my hair out of frustration. I'm having a fight with myself.

"Ahem!" I heard Captain Bitch intentionally clear her throat loudly to get my attention.

I slowly turned around to face her but didn't bother to look at her because of embarrassment.

"Do you have something to say?" She asked, and I quickly shook my head. "I think you owe me an apology."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. We are both at fault, and let's just forget about that. I saw you in your br—" I covered my mouth and mentally cursed myself.

"I don't mind you seeing me in my bra." She said something that made me look at her. "But, you deserve this for being a pervert."

From all I know, everything feels like it is moving and there are two Jennies' in front of me.

Darkness engulfed me and I think I lost consciousness because she punched me in my freaking face.

•••

Jennie

It's already past 11 PM and this monkey is still asleep here in the hospital bed. We brought her here because she lost consciousness after I punched her in the face.

I think I punched her so hard that she lost consciousness. It looks like I gained more strength and I can do a more powerful spike.

Practicing with Lisa is not bad; she makes me stronger. This is the first time I've made her lose consciousness because the first time I slapped her in the face, she just got her nose bleed.

"Unnie, stop making Lisa your punching bag." Rosé said as she took her seat in the chair beside Lisa's bed.

"Thanks to her, I became stronger." I said, earning a sigh from Rosé.

"Noona!" I heard a deep voice, shouting and banging on the door.

He looks like Lisa, and they look like twins. I think he is Lisa's little brother.

"Oh! Haru." Rosé gave him a hug and he checked on his big sister.

"What happened to her? Why does she have a big purple bruise in her left eye? Who did this? Who hurt her? I promise he will pay for it." He bombarded Rosie with questions, and he looked mad.