C59: I'm Yours

Artist: Jason Mraz
Song: I'm Yours

Lalisa

The new morning's warm sun rays kissed my skin. They were peeking inside our room through the open windows and fell right on my face. I squirmed in my sleep, looking sleepy.

"Honey! Close these damn windows. Pleaseee!" I screamed loudly, with my eyes still closed.

My head dug into the pillow while I turned on my stomach, trying to avoid the rays of the sun. "Niniiii!!!" My noise echoed in our bedroom.

The loud steps of someone's walk resonated in the contest while I continued to scream for my Nini in my sleep.

"What is wrong with you, Lili? Why are you screaming?" Jennie's jaw fell upon realizing that I was still in bed sleeping.

When I heard Nini's beautiful voice, I peeked where she was to see a beautiful woman looking cute with a small nose, feline eyes, and pinkish lips. Her appearance was pleasing. 

She looked like an angel.

"Nini, close the windows. The stupid sun is disturbing my sleep!" I exclaimed, hiding my head under a pillow and kicking my legs in the air.

Looking at her behaviour, Jennie, her fiancee, flared her nose in anger. She was pissed off. Her fiancee was airway like this, annoying and stupid. But no one could refuse; she was still the most beautifully handsome, and perfect woman anyone could ever find.

Anyhow, Jennie sucked in a deep breath while marching towards their bed. She pulled her sleeves up above her forearm, and with a strong pull, she pulled out Lisa's blanket from her body and said, "Get up, Lili. You have an important meeting today."

My eyes widened and my mouth fell open upon hearing Nini's words as the realization dawned over her. 

Today was my meeting with the most famous and wanted bachelor, the CEO billionaire of Noh Enterprises.

"Fuck!! How can I forget about it? " Lisa swore, forgetting that her fiancee was standing right beside her.

"Now go and get ready. I will get your breakfast ready." With that, Nini retreated back to her work in the kitchen.

On the other hand, I moved inside the washroom with a pair of black trousers and a top.

I switched on the shower and stood under it with her head facing the shower. just as the drops of cold water landed on my body. Every drop of water made her giggle and smile.

That was not the only reason that made her smile. But there were plenty of other reasons too, like seeing her fiancee early in the morning with her bare face and cute yellow pajamas with kittens printed on them.

I came out of the washroom, drying my hair with a towel. Instead of using the hair dryer, I just dried it with a towel. Since the summers were too brutal, I preferred leaving my hair wet.

Once I was done applying minimal make-up, my eyes turned to gaze at the clock for the time. I gasped, putting my hand on her lips, and ran out of her room. 

"Shit!! I am late, I am late! Suga oppa will kill me!" I shouted as I ran downstairs to the kitchen.

Auntie was having her breakfast on the breakfast table. She looked like royalty from a kingdom based on her attire and elegance while eating.