C30: Camping Trip

"My heart that was as pure as the clouds wants you
My poor choice of words express my heart
I’m just saying anything, you make my heart pound
This strange feeling, seems like it’ll be my first and last
Because of you."

Artist: Seventeen
Song: Ateen

Third Person

KM University won against AOA University. They only have two games left to win, so they will play in the semi-final round.

They had been training so hard, so their coach, Jessi, decided to have a relaxing day wherein they would do nothing but make memories and build good connections with other teammates.

She thought of camping in the woods because it was quiet and peaceful.

Jennie, the Captain of the team, hated her idea and didn't want to come with them, but a certain monkey persuaded her.

"Why are you not going on our camping trip? I believe it will be fun." Lisa asked her captain.

"There are a lot of bugs and it will be uncomfortable to sleep in a tent." Jennie answered.

"We can bring insecticide spray to kill those bugs, and we can do something about the tent." Lisa said, and those who were listening nodded in their thoughts.

The whole team, including Jessi, is listening to Jennie and Lisa's conversation. Jessi talked to Lisa privately and asked her to persuade their captain to let her come to the camp or else...

"Fine, if you don't want to come, then don't." Lisa sighed deeply and drank her choco milk. "You just don't want to bond with us, especially me."

Lisa tried to sound as sad as possible to make Jennie's conscience guilty.

"I thought we were already friends, but I guess we are not since you don't want to come on the camping trip with me." Lisa started sniffing, which caught the brunette's attention.

"Limario, we are still here for you. Don't worry, we will have fun just by ourselves without your so-called friend. " Jisoo said and hugged the pitiful Lisa.

The brunette heard sobs coming from Lisa, which made her feel guilty.

"I'm thankful I have you, Chicken." Lisa said, between her sobs.

"Aigoo, Captain, you made our monkey cry." Nayeon said as she shook her head in disbelief.

"You are so mean, Jen." Mina added, and she patted the back of Lisa's head, comforting her.

"She was so happy to be your friend, but she was the only one who thought you two were friends." Seulgi looked at Jennie in disappointment.

"Poor Lisa." Irene whispered, but loud enough for Jennie to hear.

Jennie deeply sighed and looked at Lisa, who was crying.

"Lisayah." Jennie calls her Lisa.

"W-why?" Lisa asked while crying at Jisoo's shoulder.

"Stop crying." Jennie demanded, but Lisa shook her head and cried harder, like a 5 year old kid who had stolen a candy bar.

"Jendukie! Stop being mean to our baby monkey!" Jisoo rubbed Lisa's back.