C6: Match

"Don't ask me, I was always like this
I don't even know myself,
I'm me from start to finish"

Artist: 방탄소년단 (BTS)
Song: 흥탄소년단 (Boyz with Fun)
Album: 화양연화 (In The Mood For Love pt.1)

Lalisa

It's hard being friends with three idiots. They literally carried me like a sack of rice and threw me on the hard floor, not minding that it would be painful.

The first time I saw them, they rushed to pick me up off the ground. Seulgi and Jisoo are both holding my long legs while Jeongyeon is holding both of my arms.

I stood up from the floor and rubbed my butt to ease the pain.

"Don't tell me she is the one we are waiting for." I heard a cold voice and I already knew who it was.

"Yes." Jessi answered the bitch.

"What.the.fuck." Captain Bitch said and glared at me.

Jisoo, Seulgi, and Jeongyeon gave me a thumbs up and winked. A freshman pointed out my position.

Jessi called our captain's ball, and they did a toss coin to determine who would serve first. Team A will be serving first, and we, Team B, are on defense.

A freshman student named Sumin did a jump serve. Rosé easily received the ball, and Irene Sunbae tossed the ball to Captain Bitch.

This merciless captain spiked the ball hard. We easily scored because the freshman who was supposed to receive the ball avoided the spike, afraid she would get hurt.

"Weak." Jennie said and flipped her hair sassily.

"Full of yourself." I mumbled under my breath.

It was Rosé's turn to serve. She did a jump serve and Chaeyoung received the ball. Mina tossed it to Nayeon, and Nayeon spiked it, but Jennie and Seeun blocked it.

Chaeyoung did a dive and managed to catch the ball. Nayeon tossed the ball this time and Mina spiked it in my direction.

I was about to receive it but chose to avoid it. I ducked my head and let the ball pass me.

"For god's sake, receive it, not avoid it!" Jennie raised her tone.

"It's outside." I defended myself and she was about to scold me when Jessi signed that we scored.

I mentally smirked when she went quiet. She may not believe that I did the right thing and guess that it would be outside.

"Nice, Lisa." Rosé said that made me chuckle.

"Focus on the game, idiot." Jennie said coldly as she threw a dagger look at me.

Rosé served once again and the other side did a set. This time, Rosé and Si-eun weren't able to block the ball.

Irene sunbae received the ball and Jennie was about to toss it but chose to drop it on the other side of the net.

"Nice one!" Irene unnie praised her.

Jennie has a serious face, but I know she is celebrating inside her head. I notice that the side of her lips are twitching, but she prevents herself from smiling.

"Let the other players play." Mina said while pointing at me and the other player who hadn't received the ball.

"Move." Jennie said this to us, and we just nodded.