C16: Tiring Day

"I'm torn in between heaven and hell
'Cause baby when I'm with you
I just don't know where I'd rather be"

Artist: Ava Max
Song: Torn
Album: Heaven & Hell (2020)

Lalisa

We are all sitting on the bench waiting for the first game to start. I'm sitting between Seulgi and Jeongyeon, who are both busy looking for nice and pretty girls.

While Jisoo was sitting beside Chaeng, she sitting still and didn't bother looking at the other girls. I can say she pretty loyal to Chaeng.

"Look how behaving Jisoo is." Seulgi said, chuckling.

"That's the effect of love." Jeongyeon laughed with Seulgi.

I looked at Jisoo and I remembered that her future was already decided, not by her but instead by her parents.

"Let's think of a ship name for them since they look good together." Jeongyeon suggested, and Seulgi quickly agreed.

"Rosoo." Seulgi said, and Jeongyeon shook her head in dissatisfaction.

"Jisé?" Jeongyeon said unsurely.

"Jiseanne." Cubby interrupted, and that made us look at her.

"It doesn't sound nice." Tzuyu said, and we nodded in agreement.

"Did you know that it's impossible for them to be together?" We heard someone speak from behind us. It's Sana.

"Why?" We asked in unison.

"Jennie banned us from falling for our teammate." She stated, and we both sighed in unison.

Not only because of that rule, Jisoo already had a fianceé.

•••

Third Person 

The game will be starting soon. The two teams did a short warmup before they greeted each other.

The referee called the captain ball of each team, and they did a toss coin to decide which team was going to serve first.

HF University will be serving first, and KM University is in defense mode. 

It's the two universities' first game, and the mood is pretty heavy and intense. 

The known three idiots and crackheads are all in serious mode. They are all standing at the back of the court waiting for the ball.

KM's black jersey made them look chic and charismatic. It looks like they are sending a dark aura, making the other team feel intimidated and scared.

Dami from HF University did a strong jump serve. It directly went to Mina's arms, and she felt something was wrong when she received it.

Jennie tossed the ball to Seulgi, who had been waiting. She spiked it and it earned a point because the HF team got scared when they saw Seulgi's expression.

She had a mocking smile, but she was looking at them blankly. Her eyes don't have emotions, but her smile says otherwise.

Mina glanced at the other team, and she saw Dami giving her a "good luck" look. She quickly felt it was not good because it was a warning.