Thirty⛓

UNEDITED

CAROLINE'S P.O.V

It's been around a week since the whole Elizabeth situation, I feel like the air in the house flows smoother with her not in it. I'm happy that Winter is in safe hands and Daniels name is cleared. Honestly despite it all, I don't hate Elizabeth, I pity her. She's clearly extremely mentally ill, if I was her I'd be sad that I wasn't with Kasper too.

Our wedding is in less than 3 months and I still don't have a dress yet, none of them have been speaking to me. So today Victoria, Salem, and I will be going dress shopping. If I don't find something by today, I'll definitely loose my mind. The fitting was at 2:30pm so I had the girls meet me there, the place wasn't too far from our house so the ride didn't take me too long. I arrived right on time and went to meet Salem and Victoria. Salem was in the store and she looked upset as she spoke with the woman over the counter, and Victoria stood outside with her phone in hand. She looked distraught too "Bitch, I've been calling you! They said someone canceled your appointment." She said.

My eyes got so wide, I thought they'd fall out of my skull "You're lying." I said in disbelief "I had to wait 3 months on the phone just to hear back from them, who the fuck would cancel my appointment?" I said frantically. "I don't know, Salems been trying to get to the bottom of this since we got here." Victoria said. I was seconds away from loosing it when her face formed a grin, it was like a light bulb went off in her head. "Can you cry on command?" She asked and I nodded my head "Yea why?" I asked. She grabbed my hand "Follow my lead, you'll know when to turn it on." She said.

We walked into the store "Ma'am, this is the bride to be. Her mother is very sick and her only wish is to see her daughter in one of your dresses." Victoria said, the woman turned her attention to me and I started sobbing uncontrollably. The woman's face soften "Oh god, I lost my mother a few years back. That was the finally wish that she had too, I think we can squeeze you in, but this is a one time thing." She said.
A smile played across my lips "Thank you ma'am, god bless you." I said turning on the charm. She gave me a warm smile and lead us into the dressing room area, "Alright, so we have your wedding theme down and we'll be bringing dresses for you to try on shortly. There's champagne to your left, please feel free to help yourselves while you wait." She said. We thanked her and then she went on her way, I poured us all a glass and then we sat down on the couch "We need to figure out who canceled my appointment." I said "Maybe it was computer error." Victoria chimed in.

Salem shook her head "They said you called in and canceled two days prior. I asked if I could have the number of the phone that called and she told me no it's private information." She said, I took a sip of my drink and shook my head "That's so strange, thank goodness they were able to get us in anyway. All that matters now is that we find me a dress." I say and they agree.

I tried on about five different dresses ranging from mermaid style to ball gown and none of it seems to fit my liking. I looked at myself in the mirror "You look beautiful Caroline, what's wrong with this one?" Salem asked. I sighed "Literally nothings wrong with this dress, but it doesn't feel like it's for me." I said. "Well we have one more dress left in the category that you asked for, let's hope this is the one." She said.

The woman lifted up one of the best dresses I've seen since I started my search, I ran my fingers over the beautiful bead work. As soon as I slipped it on I knew I needed this dress. It's a beaded lace sheer sleeve caped trumpet dress, it hugged my curves nicely and had an elegant flair to it. "You look so fucking pretty." Salem said and I smiled as I admired myself in the mirror "Thank you, I think this is the one." I said. "How soon can I have it ready and altered?" I asked "Around four months." She said. My eyes widened "Four months? That's a pretty long time for alterations." I said. The woman nodded her head "Well, there's quite a long waiting list." She said, I looked at the dress in the mirror. Kasper never really gave me a spending limit for the dress, however ten thousand for a gown might seem a little outlandish to him. I bit my lip "I can pay extra, please I need this dress before December." I said, "Alright ma'am, it may be a little more costly, but if that's what your okay with I can see what we can do." She said. I smiled "Thank you." I said.