Seven⛓

Caroline's P.O.V

WARNING THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER SO BE WARE⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

     He walked over to me and looked me up and down and smirked at me with his eyes full of lust and hunger, in a split moment his lips were on mine and I was against the wall with my hands over my head. I moaned into the kiss as his tongue exploded mines, he pulled away breathless "In position now." he said and I did as I was told and walked over to the end of the bed with and kneeled.

I had my head down as he walked over to me and lifted my chin "Are you sure?" he asked, I nodded my head "More than sure." I said. I took a deep breath and pulled down his boxers, and oh my god that shit was like a snake was shoved into his pants. I took his length into one hand and placed him into my mouth sucking slowly at first.

       He let out a soft moan and it made me smile, I took him out of my mouth and slowly liked up to the tip, I took him back into my mouth and sucked eagerly as he moaned my name. I took his whole length into my mouth and swirled my tongue around his shaft, at this moment I was very happy for not having a gag reflex.

He took a hold of my hair "Fuck" he said under his breath, he began to move my head slowly up and down and then got a little faster, until the point where he was fucking my face. His movement got sloppy and I felt him throbbing in my mouth and then he released, I swallowed every drop and licked him clean when he was finished.

He pulled me up and kissed me deeply, I moaned into the kiss. He pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me, he kissed me from my neck down to my belly button. He pulled down my pantie and kissed the inner part of my thigh, I bite my lip and moaned his name.

He ran his tongue slowly up my slit, teasing me with every moment. His hand went up to my breast and he played with my nipple, his tongue started moving faster and faster as it explored my aching center. I grabbed his hair as two fingers entered me making me arch my back and moan, "I'm close" I moaned "May I please come" I begged.

He stopped and sat up "No I'm not done with you yet" he said smirking, he grabbed me and flipped me over onto my stomach. I turned slightly "Wait" I said "What's wrong are you alright?" He asked. "I'm fine just....go slow please" I said and he nodded his head.

I pushed my ass up and arched my back in anticipation, I felt his tip at the base of my entrance and I inhaled. He slowly entered me and I gasped as he moaned, he slowly started to move in and out and then he completely pulled out and slammed back into me and I grabbed the sheets. I moaned "Shit" I said biting my lip, his pace quickened as he reached down and grabbed my hair, I moaned as he fucked me deeply.

I couldn't hold it anymore "Please...Please may I cum" I begged, his strokes went deeper and got sloppier, I knew he was close too. He groaned "Come for me" he said, I screamed as the most intense orgasm that I think I've ever had rushed over me. We came at the same time and it was amazing.

We laid beside each other breathless, he leaned over and kissed my lips softly "I'm proud of you for holding it for so long" he said and I smiled "Thank you sir" I said. I placed my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and played with my hair, I let out a small yawn and then drifted off to sleep.

...........

I woke up the next morning and Kasper wasn't in bed with me, I stretched and got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I felt sore and I smiled remembering last night, I did my business in the bathroom and then brushed my teeth and got dressed and headed downstairs.

Kasper, Alice, Roman, Aden, Salem, and Victoria were downstairs eating breakfast. "Look who's finally awake" Alice said "Rough night?" She asked and I looked over at Kasper, he gave a slight smirk and I giggled "You could say that." I said. I grabbed a cup of apple juice, pancakes, and some sausage and sat down, I took a sip of my juice "Where's your parents?" I asked. "Oh their out grocery shopping, speaking of shopping." Alice said "How about we go to the mall?" She suggested.