Eight⛓

Caroline's P.O.V

After another week at Kasper's parents we finally went home and I've really missed being home. We came home late so I was knocked out as soon as I got home and my face hit the pillow.

The next morning I woke up and Kasper wasn't in bed, I put on my robe, did my business in the bathroom, and then went downstairs where I heard him and two other voices. As I walked downstairs I saw Elizabeth and Daniel talking to Kasper by the front door, Kasper saw me and smiled "Goodmorning beautiful" he said and he gave me a light kiss "Morning Sir" I said.

I turned to Daniel and greeted him and Elizabeth as well, she gave me a warm smile and hugged me. "We'll be in my office, bring up two coffees" he said "Yes Sir" I said as they went upstairs, I walked into the kitchen and made them their coffee and then I was on my way upstairs. I was about to set the tray aside and knock on the door when I heard Elizabeth speak, "I'm sorry for speaking out of term but is that how you really met her? I mean she was homeless for all we know she could have been a gold digger" she said.

I heard a loud slap as she finished her sentence and a yelp "Shut the fuck up, go sit in the living room I'll deal with you later" I heard Daniel say, then I heard footsteps and a sniffle and as the door knob turned I dipped down the opposite hall in the direction to my room. I didn't even care about the coffee I just left them in front of the door, I locked my bedroom door and slumped onto the floor and cried.

I thought that Elizabeth was my friend but the way she spoke of me behind closed doors stung bad, I would never use Kasper for his money. I didn't even know who he was when we met, and not only was I hurt by her words but I was insulted that she would think so little of me. It made me wonder if that's how everyone saw me, as just a gold digging whore.

About 20 minutes passed and then Kasper walked into the room and he looked upset with me, "When I ask you to do something, I expect you to..." "I want to sign a prenup" I stated cutting him off. "What Do you mean? Why?" He asked, I sniffled and a tear ran down my face "I'm not a gold digger" I stated "I'm not After your money, it's not why I chose to be with you" I said.

He sighed and walked over to me and sat beside me, he put his arm around me "I don't want you to sign one, and don't pay attention to Elizabeth she can be a bitch sometimes." He's said. I sniffled "But I still want to sign one, I don't want people to se me as a gold digger" I sobbed, he lifted my chin so that we were looking at each other "And I said I don't want you to sign one, and Elizabeth is downstairs waiting to apologize to you" he said.

I sighed "But I don't want to see her" I pouted "I wasn't asking, she's my best friends girl the two of you need to at least attempt to get along" he said, I groaned and nodded my head "Yes Sir" I said and he smiled "Good girl, now let's go downstairs" he said.

I walked downstairs and Elizabeth was on her knees with her head bowed, I looked at her with anger and folded my arms. She stood up "Is it okay if we talk alone?" She asked and I rolled my eyes at her "Sorry I can't, I'm too busy digging for gold at the moment" I said. I turned to walk away but Kasper grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear "March your ass over there now" he said. I sucked my teeth and I felt a slap on my ass "Suck your teeth again, and you'll be sucking something else later" he said.

I blushed a deep red "Yes Sir" I mumbled "We'll be in my office" he said as him and Daniel walked away leaving me alone with this bitch, she sighed "I'm truly sorry, I shouldn't have made an ass of myself by assuming. What I said was really mean and uncalled for, can you find it in your heart to forgive me" she said. I wanted to yell at her and tell her how she's a two faced bitch but, I remembered what Kasper said and if anything I'll try to be nice for him.

I shrugged "Yea I forgive you" I muttered, she smiled and pulled me into a hug "Great I'm so glad that we can be friends again" she said. I sighed "Yea me too" I said plainly, frankly I no longer trust Victoria but I'll do anything for Kasper even if that means forgiving her.

Shortly after she apologized Kasper and Daniel came back downstairs and saw Elizabeth and I sitting on the couch drinking hot chocolate, Kasper smiled "I see you two have made up" he said and I gave a fake but convincing smile "Yes we have and I'm glad too, I would hate to lose a friend like Elizabeth" I said.

Elizabeth smiled and took my hand "Aw Caroline, I love being your friend too" she said, I could tell that Daniel bought it but not Kasper. For some reason he could see right through me "Well I hate to rip you ladies apart but, Elizabeth and I have to go" he said, Elizabeth sighed and hugged me "I'll text you" she said before her and Daniel departed from my house.

As soon as I saw the car pull off I sighed in relief, I turned to Kasper who was smiling at me and he gestured for me to come into his warm embrace. I gladly walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him as he stroked my hair "If I didn't know your true feelings about her, I would have believed your performance. Thank you baby girl I'm proud of you" He said and I smiled at him praising me "I would do anything for you sir" I said looking up at him. He smirked at me "You were such a good girl today and good girls get rewarded" he said.

He took my hand "Come let me reward you" he said and I smiled and followed him upstairs into the bedroom, as soon as we reached the doorway his lips attached themselves to mine as he passionately kissed me. He pulled away and pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me, he whipped my bra off and I gasped as the rush of air ran over me. His mouth went to my right nipple and I moaned in delight, he started to kiss down my body till he got to the waist band of my panties then he swiftly removed those too.

He ran his hand up my slit and I moaned softly "Who do you belong to?" He said as his hand traced over my entrance "You Sir, all for you" I said, he smiled "Good girl" he said and then his tongue attacked my pussy. I arched my back as the pleasure took over my body, his long slender fingers entered me making me melt into his touch.

His tongue swirled over my clit as his fingers worked their magic inside of me, I felt the orgasm building up inside of me "Sir May I please cum" I asked. He stopped making me groan as he looked up at me "Not yet baby girl, daddy still hasn't finished using you" he said. He took his boxers off freeing his erection as I waited in anticipation.

He entered me with a quickness making me scream out his name, he was pounding into me deeply making the bed creek with every thrust. I felt like I was about to burst open if I don't cum, he had my legs over his shoulder and my hands above my head. I felt all of his 9 inches hitting me just where I wanted it, I needed to release.

"Sir may I please cum" I said, his pace got quicker "Beg me, tell me how much you want it" he said, I moaned "Oh fuck, pleased daddy let me cum around your big cock" I begged. He groaned and cursed under his breath "Louder" he said.

I screamed "Fuck me please make me cum" I begged, I don't think I could hold it back anymore. His pace began to get sloppy "Cum for me" he said. We came at the same time being hit with the perfect sense of pleasure made my legs shake beneath him.

He pulled out at sat beside me breathless, I laid my head on his chest, he stoked my hair "I love you princess" he said "I love you too " I said as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

......

I woke up to him lightly shaking me "Woke up baby girl I have something to tell you" He said lowly, his expression didn't read happiness, his eyes were held heavily with sadness. Almost like he didn't want to tell me, I sat up "What is it?" I asked

"We found your mother"

Sorry I hadn't updated in a while but I'm gonna change that because from now on, I'll be updating every Friday. YAYYYYYYYYY and thank you guys so much for reading my book and commenting and voting. Hope you all like this chapter.

Kisses