Fifteen⛓

Unedited
Caroline's P.O.V

Kasper looked down at me and smirked "Come with me" he said as he started to lead me upstairs "Where are we going?" I asked, "The play room" he said and I froze "But I don't want a punishment" I protested.

He laughed "You not going to be punished, today" he said and I calmed down "Stop asking questions, you'll find out when he get there" he said. I nodded my head and followed him to the playroom, I took off my clothes at the door like he normally likes when we go to the playroom. "Go over to the desk and bend over, legs spread and arms holding the sides of the desk" he said, I nodded my head "Yes Sir" I said as I walked over to the desk and did as he said.

He walked over to me and tied my hands and legs down to the desk "What are we doing?" I asked slightly afraid "I believe that your a masochist and I wanna see what kind of pain you may like" he said. I frowned "What do you mean, isn't it all the same?" I asked.

Kasper shook his head "Nah, you could prefer a thuddy sensation, a stingy sensation, or scratchy. A thuddy is like the feeling of a paddle against your skin or anything dense or heavy. A stingy is something more like a flogger or a belt, it stings but only really affects the first layer of skin and doesn't last as long as a thuddy. And lastly scratchy is....well it's in the name. A scratchy sensation, for you to feel that I have tied you down using coconut rope. This'll leave a rather scratching feeling when he pull on then and you'll tell me how much you like it." He said.

I lightly pulled on the rope and it scrapped against my skin and I hissed, this definitely isn't my favorite feeling. I inhaled "Okay let's begin, do you remember your safe word?" He asked, I smiled and nodded my head "Yup, pink's is slow down Violet is it's getting intense and Red's Stop I cant take it" I said. He laughed "Yes, I'm gonna start with the stingy and then work my way to thuddy okay?" "Yes Sir" I said, as soon as those words left my mouth I felt a flogger whip across my skin and I groaned. I stung more so than really gave a painful feeling.

He hit me again and I pulled against the rope which began to scrap against me causing pain in different areas, it's been 5 hits and I can already tell that I prefer this more than thuddy and I haven't felt it yet.

He stopped and I gave out a sigh of relief, it felt like I was about to break "How did it feel?" He said "I can tolerate it, but not for too long. The coconut rope will definitely leave a mark, it isn't my favorite" I said "Good girl, okay now I'm gonna move on to something that has a bite more of a sting to it" he said. I nodded my head "Okay Sir" I said, I heard something crack in the air and then I felt a belt land on my skin and I screamed. That had a lasting sting to it, another one came down right when I was catching my breath.

I groaned as I felt myself at the brim of tears and it was only two strikes, I wanted to quit but I know I can take more. Another hit came down onto my skin and I scream "FUCK" I shouted, he paused and robbed his hand over my pained flesh "Do you want a break?" He asked and I shook my head "No sir" I said I don't want to prolong this, I just need to get it over with. He nodded his head and gave me a moment and then it came down on me again and I gasped, that one knocked a tear out of me. I inhaled sharply.

Another one came down on me and I bite my lip as I cursed under my breath, this stinging pain last a lot longer. He hits me a few more times and then stops "Where gonna stop for today." He said as he reached over to untie me. I groaned "No, I can take more" I protested and he smiled at me, he cupped my face and gave me small kiss "I know princess, but I don't want to break you. I want an accurate account of how much pain you can take depending on the object, so I'm gonna wait till you heal a little." He said.