Chapter 32⛓

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Todays her wedding day, the day she'd been dreaming of ever since she first laid eyes on Kasper. She always knew he was the one for her, no man had ever showed her so much love or kindness before. She'd planned this day out perfectly, not a single thing was to go wrong. She had back up plan A, B, and C so no more mishaps will come about. With everything that she'd done to make this day a success despite the delays, it was really happening. Today, she will marry Kasper and no one and nothing will stop me. Not even her.

She woke up at the very beginning of the morning and smiled at the sun that kissed my face, todays gonna be a good day. She can feel it "I just know that everything will be alright. Life has set backs, it's all a part of the plan" she thought to herself. She got out of bed and slipped her feet into her bedroom slippers and began to get ready for her big day.

She walked into the bathroom and smiled at her reflection, she made sure she slept very well last night so she has no bags. She had been moisturizing her skin so now it's as soft as felt, she prided herself on her skin. She never had clear skin when she was younger, it was always a sore spot. Now that she was a grown woman, she promised her younger self that nothing and no one will get in the way of her dreams. She will never be the underdog again, nobody will get in the way of that.

After she was finished checking out her reflection she went to take a nice steamy shower before the hair and make up women arrived. Just thinking about marrying Kasper made her feel hot, finally having his last name beside hers would be such a gift. She slowly ran her hands down her body as she thought about Kasper, his full pink lips, the grip has hands had on her body when he touched her. She loved the way he looked in the morning, the sound of his voice when he'd freshly woken up. A soft moan escaped her lips "Oh Kasper!" she moaned as her fingers made its way to her clit. She gently made circles around her clit, she could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She kept touching her self to the thought of him, pretending that her fingers were his think long ones.

She inserted a finger into herself and ran her hands over her nipples, she pinched them roughly and pictured Kasper doing it. She could feel her orgasm building as she picked up the pace, as her orgasm ripped though her she screamed his name. She leaned her head against the wall with a massive grin on her face as she started to calm down from the orgasm. She brought her fingers to her lips and sucked them dry as she imagined Kasper telling her to "Clean herself off". She savored the delicious taste of the orgasm that he "gave" her, she could hardly wait for the wedding night.

She finished up her shower and a knock was heard from downstairs, she sucked her teeth "That must be them, took em long enough." She thought to herself. She made her way downstairs and opened the door "You're Late." She said to the woman as she opened the door. In front of her stood three women, one of them Blond with short hair, one a brunette with a long pony tail, and the other with black hair parted to the side. "Do you have any clue how important today is for me?" She said to the women standing before her. "We're sorry Mrs..." "Hathaway, you can call me Mrs. Hathaway. Now come in we don't have much time." She said. The women came inside and walked to the dining room to start her hair and make up. She wanted a light look to match her dramatic dress "So Ma'am, are you exited for the wedding?" The blonde woman asked.

She smiled up at the blonde one "Duh, this is the man on my dreams. Im pretty sure there aren't even works in the dictionary to describe how happy I am to marry him." She said. The women around her smiled "We started off as friends but I've always been in love with him, little by little we fell in love with one another and here we are today." She said. She picked up her left hand and brought it to the women's faces "Just look at the ring he got me, isn't it stunning?" She said marveling at the twenty two carat princess cut diamond ring. The women stared at the beautiful ring before them in awe "It's beautiful, he must really love you ma'am." The one with the pony tail said. She grinned "He sure does, he sure does." She said repeating herself.