Five⛓

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING FOR PEOPLE WHO WERE ABUSED AS A CHILD, READ AT YOUR OWNNNNNNNN RISK

Caroline's P.O.V

       It's been a month since I've been living with Kasper as his girlfriend and it's really nice, I think that I've been doing good in my submissive training. He says I'm a natural and I'm about 2 more months I'll be finished with training. At first I didn't think I'd fit the roll because I've been so independent for so long, but it feels nice to not be in control all the time.

I was in our room when Kasper walked in and he looked upset, he walked over to me and slumped himself onto my lap and he groaned. I stroked his hair "What's wrong Sir?" I asked "I have to go away on a business trip for the weekend and I don't want to leave you." he said, I smiled "It's okay I'll miss you too but it's just a weekend, I understand you have to work." I said. "You can always come with me." He said, I shook my head "I'm not really a big fan of traveling. It's okay, I'll be fine at home." I said.

He sat up and gave me a kiss "I love that your so understanding but the thing is, I leave tonight." he said and I sucked my teeth, "Tonight! I don't want you to go now." I said and he sighed "I know baby but I have to go, I'll be home no later than Monday." he said. I gave him a small kiss on the lips and nodded my head "Okay Sir." I said.

He looked up at me "There's one more thing." he said "I'm having a friend come over this weekend to watch you, she's gonna make sure you behave when I'm gone." he said, I sucked my teeth at him "I don't need a baby sitter, I'm a grown woman." I said folding my arms. He shot me a glare "Don't get that attitude with me before I get the belt, thats one thing you're not gonna do. And don't you have a choice you're not finished with your training yet." he said. I sighed "Please Sir I don't want someone to watch me." I protested. "I don't want you to break your training, you've come so far and you're almost done." He said.

     He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him "This isn't up for debate unless you want a spanking, and don't disrespect her because she can punish you as well." he said, "Am I clear?" "Yes Sir" I muttered lowly. He gave me a kiss on the forehead "I'm gonna go get my suitcase and start packing, please be on your best behavior." he said and I smiled "I promise." I said and he nodded.

As he left the room I decided to take a nap and wait for this "babysitter" to come over, I honestly don't even want to acknowledge her presents but hey I guess I have to.

*********

I woke up to someone Kasper calling me and I walked downstairs "Yes Sir." I said "This is Vivian and she will be watching you while I'm gone, she's one of my oldest friends so don't disrespect her. I want you to follow every rule as if I'm here with you, got it?" He said "Yes Sir." I said. I turned to the woman and smiled "Hello Ma'am." I said and she smiled back "I think we'll get along fine." she said. Vivian is tall with deep brown skin, she wore her hair in a short style of finger waves that suited her defined facial structure.

Kasper smiles "That's great, well I have to go and catch this flight. Call me if anything." he said, he gave me a kiss and a hug and then he was off. I turned to Vivian "If you don't mind me asking ma'am, but are you a dominatrices?" I asked, she turned to me "I'm a switch, I like to be a submissive and a dominatrices. I've been doing this for about ten years now." she said. I smiled and nodded "Kasper said to tell you that after he left to go make the bed and clean upstairs, once your done your pretty much good for the rest of the evening." she said and I nodded my head "Okay cool." I said.

The weekend went by fast and I was having fun with Vivian around, she was a pretty nice dom to deal with. She helped me keep my routine and also made it fun while doing it. It was Sunday night and I got a text from a friend I met a work named Emily,