Three⛓

Caroline's P.O.V

Kasper woke me up the next morning and I groaned "Why can't you let me sleep, it's too early for this shit" I said, I realized what I said and I shot awake and jumped out of bed landing on the opposite side away from him. He raised an eyebrow at me "One it's 12:30 in the evening, two don't speak to me that way, now get your ass over here." he said.

I gulped and shook my head "No I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that." I begged, he shook his head "Don't make me walk over there or you will surely regret it" he said. I shook my head "No you're gonna punish me" I said "Yes I am now get over her now" he said, I shook my head and then I heard him counting "5....4...3"

Why the fuck is he counting?

I wasn't paying attention and before I knew it he got to one and I quickly found out why he was counting, he grabbed me by my hair and forced me down to the bed. He bent me over and fixed my hands in front of me "You need to learn your place Caroline, allow me to teach it to you" he said, his hand came down onto my ass hard and I yelped "Dang, you sure it's too late for a sorry!" I joked.

I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but then I felt something hard poking against my ass, I gasped and he pulled my hair making me arch my back against him. He moved down to my ear and he gave me goosebumps "Tell me Caroline, do you like when I bend you over?" He said, his free hand ran down to my panties as his hand slid into them. I gasped.

He could feel how wet I was and I slowly nodded my head, he made circles around my clit and I inhaled sharply "Use your words." he said. I bite my lip trying to hold in my moans "Yes Sir." I said my voice filled with desire, he stopped and ran his finger slowly up my slit. I was putty in his hands. "Do you like when I play with you?" he said in a husky voice that made my knees weak.

He inserted a finger inside me and I couldn't hold in a moan anymore, "Yes Sir!" I muttered as he picked up the pace. His touch was like nothing I've ever felt before, it was amazing. I was about to have an orgasm when he stopped and stood up, I looked at him with a longing "Why did you stop?" I frowned. He smirked at me "Is someone frustrated?" He teased "Yes" I said annoyed, he walked to the door "Orgasm denial is your punishment, and you aren't allowed to finish yourself off. And trust me I'll know if you do or not." he said as he left the room.

I threw myself back on to the bed and huffed, who would have thought that this punishment would feel so bad. I collected myself and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I took a shower and changed and then met him down stairs to the smell of the best breakfast I think I've ever seen, my mouth watered at the sight of it. He made an omelet with sausages and had a glass of juice at the side. It tasted amazing.

His cooking was the best I've ever had "How does it tastes?" "Amazing" I said, he smiled "I'm glad to hear that, it was my mother that taught me how to cook." He said. He sat beside me "What were your parents like?" He asked and I stopped eating, I looked down "Well my mother was the best woman I've ever known and she loved to cook and read, shes so vibrant and full of life and happiness. But she was weak." I stated coldly.

I inhaled "My Father, if you can call him that was a crazy drunk, he would spend his last dime on alcohol over diapers." I said, "He was mentally and verbally abusive, and he couldn't hold a job to save his life" I said. "I couldn't take it anymore, I loved my mother, I really do.... but she couldn't see through his mess as well as I could. So I left and never looked back" I said.

He took my hand "Look at me" he said lifting my chin so that now our eyes met "I'm so sorry that that happened to you as long as your with me you'll never fell unhappiness again." he said. A tear stroller down my cheek and he wiped it away and kissed my forehead "Thank you for talking with me about this, I know it's a painful topic for you."he said, I smiled "It's alright, I feel like I can share anything with you." I said. He give me a small kiss on the lips "I love that, now go upstairs and get dressed I'm taking you to work with me" he said.