Six⛓

Caroline's P.O.V

This Christmas is the first one in a long time that I'll actually be spending it inside of a house in stead of on the streets, Kasper and I are going over to his parents house for Christmas. He said he has a surprise for me while I'm there and I can't wait, I have a surprise for him as well and it's something he's been dying for.

We took a quick flight over to his parents house and I'm so happy, they make me feel like I'm part of his family and it warms my heart. And his sister is the sweetest in many ways they remind me for the sister I lost. Sometimes I think about what she would have been like and I try to picture it through Alison.

     The plane ride there was nice and short and we arrived at his parents house with good timing, I knocked on the door and with a swiftness his sister swung the door open and Alison hugged me. "I'm so happy to see you guys." she said and I smiled "I'm happy to see you too." Ever since my last trip here we've talked on the phone for hours and she's even talked about moving around our area too, she pulled me inside of the house same as last time and we walked into the living room.

    There I saw Aden and Roman and two women sitting close beside them, they got up and greeted Kasper and I "This is my girlfriend Victoria and this is Romans fiancé Salem." Aden said. I extended my hand warmly and shook there's, Kasper had told me about them before I got them and they are also submissive to Roman and Aden.

"Where's mom and Dad?" Kasper asked "They went grocery shopping, they'll be back soon." Roman said, Kasper nodded his head "Ok well ladies I'll leave you to talk, we have some business to attend to. It'll only be a moment" he said and I nodded my head. Roman, Kasper, and Aden went upstairs and left us girls to talk more. Victoria is around average height with long black hair and brown tanned skin. Salem is paler skinned with shoulder length black hair styled in weaves. She's around my height with a skinnier build than Victoria and I.

Victoria sighed "They're gonna be a while so we may as well put on a movie while we wait." she said, "Ok what's good on Netflix?" "Can we please watch Moana I love that movie" Salem said. We all agreed because it really is one of my favorite Disney movies and the songs are so catchy.

The 4 of us sat and talked for about one more movie and I learned quite a bite about them, like Victoria is 23 and is studying pre-Med in NYU with Aden. And Salem is 24 and is studying business in the same school, they seem really nice and very smart too. They also told me about their home lives and how they met Roman and Aden and it's the cutest story ever, they met one day when the both girls were working the same shift in a coffee shop. And before has Salem and Victoria were never really friends till then both met Aden and Roman.

We put on another movie when Kasper and his brothers came back downstairs "Princess come help me unpack." he said, I shook my head "No thanks I'll put mine away later." I said. He shot me a glair and raised an eyebrow at me and ran his hand over his belt causally and I shook, "Ok stay, and while your here you should really watch the punisher. I hear it's good." He said and I shut up as soon as he recommended that show I knew what he meant, "You know, I think I will go unpack." I said.

Salem and Victoria giggled became they had caught on but the laughter died down when Roman and Aden shot them a look, I walked upstairs with Kasper into his room and as soon as I walked in he shut the door. I gulped as he walked over to me, he cupped my face and kissed me on the forehead "Please don't make me punish you." he said calmly. I nodded my head "Yes Sir Im sorry." I said and he smiled at me, "Great so you know I didn't call you up here to unpack right?" He said and I nodded my head.

"I have something for you." He said and I smiled "Really what is it?" I asked smiling "Close your eyes." he said, I did as I was told eagerly awaiting my surprise. He then placed something small and circular in my hands and I opened my eyes to see a vibrator, and I shook my head instantly "Kasper." I said as I lightly hit is shoulder. "Sir no we're at your parents house." I said as I began to blush a deep shade of crimson. He smirked "I won't be punishing you but I will be teasing you, you will wear it all day and I will have the control button." he said. "Are you crazy? This is your parents house and they're home. How nasty" I said smirking.