Nineteen⛓

Caroline's P.O.V

My sleeping schedule is fucked up, I've been up till 4am watching YouTube videos and Netflix.

It's 7am and Kasper just woke me up "You need to wake up." He said, I groaned "Leave me to sleep, please." I begged. He ripped the blanket off of me and I shivered "Caroline, sit up right now." He ordered, I sucked my teeth and sat up. He grabbed my face making me look at him "Suck your teeth again." He said, I wouldn't dare be so stupid on purpose "I'm sorry." I muttered.

He let me go "Can I Please go to sleep, I'm tired." I said "You wouldn't be tired if you went to sleep at a proper time." He said, I sighed "Now I let your shitty sleeping schedule pass for 3 days, but not anymore. For the rest of the day, you are going to stay awake till 10pm. If not, you will get one spanking for every time you doze off." He said.

I groaned "Sir, please no. I won't last that long." I pleaded, Kasper grabbed me, turned me around, and bent me onto the bed. He grabbed my wrist and held them behind my back, he slapped my ass hard "I don't think you remember who runs this house. I tell you what to do, and you do it no if, ands, or buts. Don't make me have to remind you what your place is." He said.

I nodded my head "Yes Sir, I'm sorry." I said and he let me up "I have something to do for work, I'll be back by 3pm the latest. I need you to take the meat out of the fridge for it to defrost for dinner, and clean up the house. If not, you'll wish you listened to me." He said.

He went and grabbed his jacket from the closet, he walked over to me and gave me a kiss "I love you, babygirl." He said, I smiled "I love you more, sir." I said "Be a good girl." He said. I nodded my head and then he left. I ran to the window and waited to see if his car pulled out of the driveway, when he left I smiled.

I flopped back onto my bed, and rolled in the blanket. I know I'm not supposed to go to sleep, but I'm tired and he won't know if I take a little nap. I have all day to clean up and cook so I'll be fine with a tinny nap.

I set an alarm on my phone for 9pm, I just need an hour or two sleep and then I'll be okay. I curled up in the blanket and then drifted off to sleep.

_____

I heard someone scream my name and I shot up, it's Kasper, he's home. I checked my phone and it was 3:30pm, I missed the alarm. I shot out of bed, I opened the door and went downstairs to the kitchen. Kasper turned and looked over to me "What did I ask you to do." He said "Clean the kitchen, put the meat out, and Not to sleep." I said.

He stepped closer to me and I stepped back "Why so scared?" He asked, he took his jacket off and rolled up his sleeve. I gulped "Sir please, I'm sorry. I fell asleep and missed my alarm." I said. He shook his head, he motioned for me to come to him. I took a step "Come here, Caroline." He said, I slowly walked over to him "Kneel." He said.

I looked down and knelt in front of him "You disobey my orders, what do you think I should do to you?" He asked, "Punish me." I said. "That is exactly what I'm going to do, bend over the counter." He said, I slowly stood up and bend over the kitchen counter. I heard him walk to the dish rack "You've been training for 6 months, I thought you would know better by now. I don't think my punishments are harsh enough." He said.

I feel so bad, I've disappeared him, I know better. He told me one thing and I did the other, maybe my training isn't over.

Kasper ran his hand over my panties and then yanked them down, he took his paddle and spread my legs wider. "Do you know why I'm punishing you?" He asked "Yes Sir. I was disobedient." I said, "And how much do you think I should give you?" He asked. I knew better than to give him an exact number "Whatever amount pleases you, sir." I said.