Four⛓

Caroline's P.O.V

The rest of the day I was on edge, I didn't want to go home because I really don't wanna be punished.

But sadly the end of the day came and I was hopping he wouldn't remember but he looked upset still, as the elevator door closed I looked up at him "Are you still upset?" I asked and all he said was "Silence" and that's the way it stayed till we got home.

He slammed the door shut "Strip" he said, I did as I was told "Go to the playroom and kneel in front of the door." he said and I nodded "Yes sir." I said as I walked to the playroom, I kneeled in front of the large mahogany doors and waited till I heard his footsteps peer around the corner. I inhaled sharply.

He opened the door "Get in and kneel" he ordered, I did as I was told and I heard him close the door behind us "Do you understand why I'm so upset with you?" He asked, I shook my head "No sir I don't." I said.

"I'm upset with you because it worries me not knowing were you are, a walk around the corner could mean I never see you again. The world is a dangerous place and there's a lot of crazy people running around." he said calmly.

I started to understand why he was upset with me, he's not wrong as much as I want him to be. I sighed "I'm sorry sir." I said. He looked down at me and just nodded his head "Go pick a belt and then kneel." he said, I got up and looked at the row of belts and I picked the thinnest one that looked like it would do the least damage.

He gave me a funny look "Wow, I thought you'd pick the belt that would sting the least." he said and I shook at his words, I had idea thinner meant more pain. I bent over the bed "I'm gonna give you ten lashes and then you will thank me and count." he said. I nodded my head "Yes sir." I said and then the first one came down onto my skin and I yelped "1 thank you sir" I said. Another one came down on and I bit my lip "2 thank you sir" I uttered.

By ten I knew my ass was purple and had lines on it, he walked over to the night stand and grabbed lotion, two Tylenol's, and a box of apple juice. He applied the lotion to my bottom and it felt so nice and soothing I let out a moan, when he was finished me picked me up and put me in his lap. He gave me the juice box and Tylenol's, I took the pills and drank the juice as he stroked my hair "I'm truly sorry sir, I didn't mean to upset you. It won't happen again" I said. He kissed my forehead "I forgive you baby girl." he said.

We laid there together till I fell asleep in his arms, the next morning I woke up to kisses on my cheek and I smiled. I looked at him and he smiled at me "Good morning beautiful." he said "Good morning Sir." I muttered. He played with one of my braids "What's for breakfast today?" he said "I was hoping you would make it." I said, he laughed "No I made it yesterday today is your turn." he said. I sighed "Fine what are your requests?" I asked "How about a breakfast sandwich." he said.

      I nodded my head "Okay Sir." I said and I got out of bed and he gave me a light slap on the ass and I giggled, for breakfast I decided to make my favorite breakfast sandwich which is a bacon, egg, and cheese. I like mine with ketchup and mayo but I'm not sure if he likes his that way so I'll leave it plain. When I was finished I called him downstairs and sat down at the dining room table waiting for him, "My favorite." he said "Really it's my favorite too.".

       I placed the sandwich in front of him, I left the one with ketchup and mayo in front of me and he switched them. I giggled "This one is mine." I said and I reached for it back "But I like this one." he frowned, I laughed "Fine I'll just add some to mine. " I said. I got up to go get the ketchup and mayo when he spoke "Oh and for thanksgivings we're going to my parents house, if that's okay with you." he said. I froze up "Um....meeting your parents?" I asked nervously, "Yea is that a problem? If it makes you too uncomfortable I can cancel." He said "No I'm just really nervous around parents." I said.