Twenty⛓

Caroline's P.O.V

Tonight's the night I prove to Kasper that I'm the best sub he's ever trained, there will be no fuck ups and nothing will go wrong.

Tonight I'm wearing an all black spaghetti strap v-neck velvet dress, a diamond choker that doubles as a leash, and my favorite black Louis Vuitton heels. I put my hair in a slick back pony tail, made sure my edges were perfectly laid, and I put on a light amount of makeup.

When I was done I turned to Kasper "How do I look?" I asked, he paused what he was doing and turned to me "You look too beautiful for words to describe." He said. I blushed "Thank you sir." I said, he took my hand and pulled me closer to him and kissed me. "Come on, let's go before we're late." He said.

___

      We arrived at a big house in the middle of some fucking suburb, I'm almost concerned about going. I went to open my car door when Kasper locked it and turned to me "Be on your absolute BEST behavior, or else I will beat your ass. Am I clear?" He said. I nodded my head "Very clear." I said, he nodded his head and then unlocked the door.

        We stepped out of the car and walked up to the house, he attached the diamond studded leash to my choker. A woman answered the door, she wasn't just any woman, it was Victoria. The switch that Kasper leg watch me when he was away for a weekend and I got in trouble, she was in an all black, skin tight romper, with a deep V neck. She had on black lip stick and a Smokey eye, she looked at me and smiled "Kasper, I'm so glad you could make it. You too Caroline, so nice to see you again." She said.

         She seemed nice, good to know that she doesn't hold a grudge against me. We walked into the house and to the living room, I was really nervous to be here till I saw Victoria, the submissive and Kasper's brother. It calmed my nerves, I wanted to walk over to her and great her but I knew it wouldn't be okay.

Victoria noticed me and smiled, she turned to her dom and asked to come over to me. He said yes and they both made their way to Kasper and I, she smiled and hugged me and Kasper "we didn't expect to see you guys." Kasper said. Roman smiled "Yea, I had a late meeting but thankfully it got canceled. You know how much Victoria and I love a good party." He said.

        Kasper was about to speak when Victoria, the dominant walked into the living room "Dinners ready, will everyone please come into the dinning room." She said. We all made our way into the living room, Kasper pulled my seat out for me and I sat down and thanked him.

        Victoria clapped her hands and 4 women walked out bringing in free food. They all had high slick back ponytails, black heels, and they wore nothing but aprons and a thong with a black bow in the back. It was a really cute look, "These are my subs that I've been training for months. You will all rate them today, and don't be lenient." She said smiling.

        A girl walked over to me and placed my plate in front of me, I thanked her and she nodded her head. Kasper turned to me "Once every 6 months Victoria presents 4 new subs. She hand picks them, and after months of training, she holds a dinner to see if they're ready. They're called Vickie's Vixens." He said. I looked at him confused "Am I to see if they are ready too sir?" I asked.

       He nodded his head "Yes and don't be too nice on how you grade them. It's important that you are honest, even if you don't want to see them get punished." He said. I nodded my head, we began to eat dinner and it was pretty good. It was backed chicken with rice and beans.

        I turned to Kasper "May I be excused to the bathroom sir?" I asked and he nodded his head, I got up and went to look for the bathroom. On my way to the bathroom I bumped into one of the girls, I apologize and she looked up at me "I'm so sorry Ma'am, please punish me as you deem fit." She said.