Twenty One⛓

Caroline's P.O.V

My heart beat was going 100 miles an hour, I was shaking "Please I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." I pleaded. He walked over to me and I backed away a little "I know how shy you are around other people, so I'm gonna go a little easy on you." He said smiling.

I sighed in relief "Thank you, sir." I said and he smirked and shook his head "Oh no, don't thank me yet." He said, he grabbed my wrist and started pulling me downstairs "What's going to happen?" I asked nervously. He stopped and shot me a glare "I'm sorry, I must have given you permission to speak." He said sarcastically. I sigh "I'm sorry sir." I muttered as I put my head down "That's what what I thought." He said.

We proceeded to walk downstairs and I started to shake, I honestly do this to myself. Almost like I subconsciously want to be punished. As we reached the last step I almost didn't want to step down, when we got back to the living room the girls were finished with their punishment and were now receiving aftercare.

Kasper walked over to Victoria and started speaking to her, she looked over to me and nodded her head smiling. They called over the other doms and started talking, I looked at them with confusion. He motioned for me to walk over to him, I slowly forced my body to move in his direction. The suspense is killing me.

I looked down at my feet, Kasper took a glass and a fork and lightly clanked it together to get everyone's attention, "I have a very naughty submissive. She broke a big rule and she came without my permission." He said. I blushed in embarrassment "So as a punishment for her, you'll all be getting a punishment. Doesn't that sound fun? And you can all thank Caroline." He said.

I looked up in shocked, I looked over to the other subs and they didn't look too pleased with me. He knows what he did with this punishment, he knows I'm extremely nice and this would fuck with me. Very well played.

Victoria snapped her fingers and one of her girls walked over to her and gave her a hat with paper in it, "In this hat is a list of punishment, each of you will pick one, including my girls. Caroline will watch it all and then she will be last." She said. I groaned, I didn't mean to get everyone else in trouble.

Roman smiled and pushed his sub Victoria over to the hat "She'll go first." He said, she looked hesitant as she put her hand in the hat and pulled out a piece of paper. She opened it and looked at it confused "It just says rice." She said. Victoria smiled "This is one of my favorites, you will kneel on uncooked rice with your hands held out for 5 minutes." She said. Her eyes widened, Roman took her hand and lead her to the middle of the living room.

Rice was laid out on the hardwood floors and Roman took out his phone "Kneel." He said, she took a deep breath and knelt down onto the hard rice. She stretched her hands out in front of her "The timer starts now, if your hands drop, it will start over." He said. She nodded her head "Yes sir." She said through her teeth.

It's been 3 minutes and her arms and legs began to shake, she shifted a little on the rice. She sucked in air and breathed heavily "Your doing good, You're now at 4 minutes it's almost over." He said as he stroked her hair. She nodded her head and bit her lip so hard it looked like she pierced it a little.

The timer went off and Roman quickly rapped his arms around her, her arms dropped as she leaned into his embrace. He picked her up and dusted the rice grains off, it looked embedded into her flesh. I felt terrible. He placed her on the couch and proceeded to give her aftercare. He was so attentive to her, it was sweet to watch.

Victoria turned to me "Next will be you Lena." She said, a tall girl walked up and took a paper out the hat. She unfolded it "Shock collar?" She said "You will be wearing a shock collar while doing a little spelling bee. Get it wrong get a jolt on full level, get it right and transfer the punishment to Caroline." She said.

Lena looked scared but nodded her head, her dom walked up to her and put the collar around her neck, she took a deep breath "You ready for your first word?" He asked. She nodded her head "Of course Master." She said. He nodded "Your first word is Babushka." He said, she looked at him baffled. She bit her lip and spelt out the word.

She of course got it wrong and was instantly shocked, she gripped the chair arm and grinned her teeth. She breathed in sharply "You okay?" He asked and she nodded her head "Good, your next word is Cardiothorastivas." He said. Her jaw hit the floor "Umm C-a-r-d-i-e-o-t-h-o-r-a-s-t-I-v-a-s." She said. He shook his head "You were close." He said. She sighed, the collar went off and she shook and grabbed the chair.

When it was finally over she got every word wrong, and was shocked every single time. They removed the collar and her neck was pretty bruised, her dom walked her over to the kitchen to give her some ice and pain killers.

Then it was Victoria's girls, they had a very special punishment, so being that they were trained for pain and their pretty good masochist, they each eat a hot pepper. And stay without milk for 50 seconds, whoever broke first got 30 strokes with a cane. I will admit these are so pretty unique punishments, I wonder who comes up with these and what will mines be?

(A genius, A genius comes up with these punishments.)

Everyone's punishment was completely and now it is my turn, oh goodness it's my turn. I put my hand in the hat, I felt the papers in my fingertips and pulled one out. I took a deep breath and opened it, I read it and I felt pretty okay "It says orgasm." I said.

I have really great luck, wow.

Their eyes widened "Hmm this is a crazy coincidence and very funny, you think that this is a good thing?" He said laughing, he shook his head "This means you will cum over and over and over and over again until your clit is throbbing and you physically can't go any longer." He said.

I spoke too soon, I have shit for luck.

I groaned, he took my hand and lead me to the muddled of the living room. There was a seat that had a vibrator on it "This is called the cowgirl, you are to stay on here and ride it till I think your done." He said. I nodded my head "Yes Sir." I said. I pulled down my pantie down and lifted my dress, I kissed myself onto the vibrator.

I sat down and he tuned it on and I jumped, I was instantly hit with a wave of pleasure. I moaned, how could this possible be bad, I grabbed onto the machine moaning. "Cum." He said, and I released onto the vibrator. He turned it up, this was a little more intense, but still very pleasurable. This setting made me cum even faster than before.

10 long minutes later...

I can't take it anymore, he put the setting on high, my clit feels like jello. It almost feels like too much pleasure if that's even possible. I came so mush I just want it to be over, I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't wanna cum anymore.

I felt another orgasm build up and I bit my lip trying to compress a scream, I couldn't even speak from the feeling of it all. "Ahhh please turn it off." I begged. The vibrations were so strong I felt it in my throat "No." He said coldly. And right when I thought it was at the highest setting that it could possibly be at, it got worse.

I threw my head back in agony, who knew too mush pleasure was a thing.

3 More minutes later Bitchhhhhh

I'm in tears, like literal tears, I'm over this. I will suck his dick every day morning, noon, and night for a month if it means I can get off this thing. Right when I was gonna be hit by another horrible orgasm it turns off. I breathed roughly, Kasper pulled me into his arms "You did good, darling." He said as he stroked my hair.

I nuzzled into his neck, I just wanna sleep.

I really feel bad for not updating in so long, but I hope you like this chapter my darlings.

Kisses 💋⛓