Fourteen⛓

Caroline's P.O.V

It's been a few days since the incident and I loved being near Penelope, we've gotten so close and I've gotten to know her so well. It's like we've never missed a beat. And Kasper has been going really easy on me, I could talk back and he just shrugs it off like it's nothing. I could get away with anything right now.

Kasper was gonna have a meeting today and Elizabeth and Daniel are coming over, I groaned at the thought of Elizabeth coming into my house. I'm just gonna stay in my room till I hear their car pull off, I may have forgiven her but that doesn't mean I fuck with her.

I was in my room watching TV when Kasper walked in "Come" he said and I shook my head "No, I don't wish to see her" I said as I folded my arms, he groaned "Caroline I'm not in the mood for your attitude. Come here now" he said. I shook my head and I saw his anger grow, he was about to walk over to me when I saw Elizabeth from behind him "Caroline, it's been a while" she said smiling. I gave her a fake smile and walked over to her and hugged her, but not for long because I physically can't stand her.

"It's been way too long, we should catch up" I said not meaning a word of what I said, she nodded her head "I would love too" she said "Caroline, why don't you two go to the mall" he said. She turned to him grinning and I shook my head signaling a no, "That's a wonderful idea, come on Caroline" she said as she took my hand. I shot Kasper a wicked glare when as she pulled me out of my room.

She wanted to take her car so as soon as I sat in the passenger side she locked the door, I looked over to the door and then back at her confused "Look, I know you aren't very fond of me and I'm not too fond of you either. But I love my husband and I care for Kasper, so if that means putting up with you and your childish bullshit then so be it. We are gonna go to the mall today and you are gonna act accordingly or else" she said. I looked at her stunned.

I gasped and started looking around the car frantically and she looked confused "What are you looking for?" She asked, I turned to her and gave her the worst face ever "I'm looking for who the fuck you're talking too, cause I know for a fucking fact it isn't me. I love Kasper and he's the only reason I haven't beaten the lungs out your throat bitch. So open this fucking door before I bash the window in with your skull sis" I said politely.

She looked at me shocked and clicked the button to open the door and I got out of the car, I turned back to her "And here's how this is gonna go, I'm gonna go to the mall with my friends and you can drive wherever and do whatever. Just know we won't be going anywhere together" I said and then I slammed the door harshly making her jump.

I called up Louis, the and driver, and told him to come pick me up and he said he'll be here in about 5 minutes. As I was waiting for Louis, I saw Elizabeth on the phone and then shortly after I saw Kasper and Daniel leave the house. He walked over to me "Where are you going?" He asked "Nowhere" I muttered and right as I did Louis pulled up. I cursed under my breath.

He raised an eyebrow at me "I'm gonna ask you one more time, where were you going?" He asked, I gulped "She was being so horrible to me, I couldn't stand going anywhere with her. So I decided to go to the mall on my own" I said. I looked up at him briefly to his face riddled with anger "So, instead of telling me what happened, you took it upon yourself to handle" he said. I looked down at my feet "Get in the fucking house right now" he said "Yes Sir" I muttered and went back into the house.

I sat down on the couch in the living room and then Kasper walked in and so did Daniel with Elizabeth in his grasp, Daniel pushed Elizabeth onto the couch and she sat down roughly. The two of them stood in front of us and they looked very intimidating, "Explain yourselves" Daniel said "Everything was fine till I got into the car with her, then she told me how she doesn't like me and she knows I don't like her and how she wants things to go smoothly or else. And I don't appreciate being told what to do by her" I said.

Elizabeth looked stunned like I was lying but she didn't speak because she knew better then to lie, Daniel looked down at Elizabeth "Is this true?" He asked her and she looked down and nodded her head. Daniel sighed "Personally Caroline, I'm so sorry for Elizabeth's actions. The way she's been acting is highly inexcusable" he said. I nodded my head, it made me feel better knowing that he actually doesn't think of me the same way Elizabeth does.

Daniel looked over to Kasper and smirked, he then leaned over and whispered something to him, Kasper smirked and nodded his head and that's when I began to fell nervous "Since Elizabeth has been so horrible to you, you get to pick her punishment" Daniel said. As those words left his mouth my nerves calmed down, but I saw Elizabeth nerves in crease.

Elizabeth turned to me and I rolled my eyes at her "I think she defiantly deserves a punishment, but the queen is generous, so I don't think I should pick because I'm bias." I said. They laughed and Elizabeth looked grateful "That's actually really nice of you being the bigger person, but Elizabeth will be punished severely." He said and she looked down.

He motioned for her to stand and she did "Ill be back later bro, right after I deal with her" he told Kasper and he nodded his head, I shook his hand and then they left. I turned to Kasper and he looked down at me "Stop letting that bitch in my fucking house" I spat, his eyes widened "Repeat yourself" he said.

I realized what I said was very punishable but I didn't care at the moment, I folded my arms "I said stop letting that bitch in my fucking house" I said again. In an instant of repeating my words, Kasper had his hand around my neck and I was against the wall.

I shook "I don't fucking care how mad you are, don't you ever take that tone with me again" he stated, I ripped his hand off me and stepped away from his arm reach "Well I don't care how mad this makes you, she makes me feel uncomfortable in my own home and that's not okay. I refuse to be subjected to sadness whenever that bitch comes around. I understand that she's your Bestfriends girl, but where are my feelings in all of this" I said. A tear strolled down my face.

His face softened as he stepped closer to me, but u backed away "Come here" he said. I gulped and took shy steps towards him, when I was back in arms reach he pulled me into his chest and hugged me. He gave me a kiss on the forehead "I'm sorry my love, I want nothing more than for you to be happy. Nothing and no one should get in the way of that, she won't be allowed to be near you again if she ever disrespects you" He said.

He made me feel better making me smile "Thank you" I said and he sighed "And next time, don't lie try and lie to me by going somewhere your not supposed to" he said as a harsh slap came down onto my ass. I yelped "Yes Sir Im sorry" I said as I giggled.

Ya know what guys, I'm so surprised only like 5 people have caught on by now. I have another book and it's connected to this one and hardly anyone that has read both books have noticed. But anyways loves I hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment

I also realllyyyyyyy wanna do a Q&A for the next chapter so feel free to ask me some questions. I'm also curious how many littles or subs I have as readers

Kisses⛓💋