Twenty Two⛓

Caroline's P.O.V

I woke up the next day very sore, Hell if it makes since I woke up tired. Kasper's arms were wrapped around me, I turned to him and nuzzled into his chest. I took a deep breath and he smelled so damn good, I could get drunk off of it.

I smirked to myself and slowly ran my hand down his chest and to his boxers, I slowly moved my hands into his boxers. He groaned a little as I kissed his jawline down to his neck, he started to wake up and he firmly grabbed my wrists. He smirked at me "What do you think you're doing?" He said. "What? I just wanted to have a little fun is all." I said batting my eyes.

He grabbed me and flipped us over so that he was on top of me "Ohh I see, so you wanna have my kinda fun or your kinda fun?" He asked, I smirked "Whatever it is that you desire, sir." I said submissively. I know he loves when I do that, he smirked "My kinda fun it is, what's the safe word?" He said.

I smiled "Chocolate." I said, he nodded his head "Lay flat with your head hanging on the edge of the bed." He said, I nodded my head and went to lay on the edge of the bed. He got up and stood in front of me.

He pulled down his boxers freeing his erect manhood "You ready?" He asked, I looked up at him and licked my lips "Yes Sir." I said. He placed his manhood in my mouth and I began to suck him. He grabbed my hair and went all the way down into my throat. This is his favorite position for me to suck his dick, this way he gets deep into my throat. But we don't do it often cause after my throat is quite sore.

He slid deep into my throat and I began to moan so that the vibrations of my voice vibrated against him, it made him a moaning mess. He pulled out slowly as I licked his shaft and then sucked on his tip "Open." He said, I opened my mouth and he went straight into my throat and began to skull fuck me roughly.

I bobbed my head back and forth moving at the same rhythm as Kasper as he thrusted in and out of my throat, he pulled out and then slammed back in till I began to choke a little. He went so deep my eyes began to water, he thrusted in and out of my throat as I sucked on his shaft. He was a moaning mess in my mouth, I loved, loved pleasuring him.

He pulled out "Get up and bend over." He said, I smiled happily and sat up and bent over quickly. I arched my back out and pushed my ass closer to him, he slapped my ass and grabbed it roughly "I fucking love this ass, who does it belong to?" He asked. I smirked "It belongs to yo.." I could hardly finish my sentence before he entered me. I gasped and grabbed onto the sheets.

He began to thrust in and out of me deeply, it felt like he went so far it was hitting my cervix. I bit my lip "Fuck." I moaned as he pumped in and out of me. I bounced my ass against him ass he fucked me senseless, he reached down and wrapped his arm around my throat. If I thought he was deep before, he definitely is now.

I felt him in my stomach, NO, I felt him in my guts. It felt so fucking amazing I just wanted to cum, "Please Sir, please may I cum?" I begged. He thrusted harder "No." He said. I pushed against him hard matching his thrust, "Please, for the love of god, let me cum?" I begged. I heard him laugh "Mmhm, fuck cum for me." He said. I smiled and happily released all over him.

He soon came with me and I shook underneath him. Breathless, he pulled out and laid on the bed. I crawled beside him and laid on his chest, he wrapped his arms around me "I love you so fucking much." He said making me blush "I love you too sir." I said.

I just wanted to stay in his arms all day, it's the best place to be. I was drifting off to sleep when I heard my phone ring. I groaned and turned to go get it but Kasper pulled me back onto him "Let it ring." He said "But what if it's important?" I asked. He sighed and picked up the phone "It's Salem. She'll be okay." He said.