Sixteen⛓

If you don't have a sibling or even a brother then you may think this chapter is crazy

*Unedited

Caroline's P.O.V

I woke up and Kasper wasn't in bed, I slowly sat up and went to go see where he is. When I walked downstairs I heard screaming, like someone was having a death match in the garage.

I opened the door and saw Kasper holding up Alison's phone and Alison holding a key to his favorite car. Then both paused when I walked into the room "What the hell is going on here?" I asked, Alison huffed "He's gonna break my phone, because he's a petty betty and I scratchers his stupid car." she said. Kasper's eyes widened "Oh so my cars stupid now huh? Let's see how you feel about your stupid phone." He said as he was about to smash it to the floor but I put my hand out and stopped him.

I rolled my eyes at them both "The two of you are acting like children right now, Alison gave me the keys and Kasper give me Alison's phone now." I said, he raised a brow at me "Please." I added. Alison groaned "Fine, we trade off in three, one, two, three." She said. She passed me the keys and Kasper passed me the phone, I sighed in relief till Kasper snatched the phone back from my hands and threw it into the brick wall across the room.

Alison shrieked "NO, you son of a bitch." She shouted, he grabbed her by the arm roughly "Stupid cow, don't talk to me like that." He said as he shook her. She reached up and she slapped him hard across the face, his head turned to the side. I could see the anger radiating off of him, I really don't know if I should step in.

He released her and she looked at him in fear and took a step back. At this point I don't know whether to go grab some pop corn and watch this unfold or get between siblings disputes.

He turned to her and shook his head, I could tell he's furious at this point. She gulped "Kasper you can't hit me." He said as he took a step closer to her, he shook his head and kept walking closer to her. I don't think he'd hit her.
She was now backed into a wall "You can't hit a girl." She said and he rolled his eyes "So, you're not just a girl, you're my sister." He said and then he punched her in the arm and grabbed her ear roughly and yanked. She hissed "I so fucking tired of your shit." He said.

She groaned in pain and held her shoulder "I will not tell you a second time, go to your room." He said. She looked up him with not one tear in her eye, she must be used to this. "No I'm leaving." She said and he grabbed her forearm roughly "You aren't grown and that's what you have to learn. I'm going to tell mom and dad that you're staying here for a few days because you have no respect. Apparently they've been too lenient." He said.

"By the time mom and dad come for you, we'll see if you deserve to have me buy your phone back." He said, she sighed and stormed off to her room, Kasper placed his hand on his head "What happened here?" I asked. He sighed and leaned against his car "She insisted on leaving and I told her no and she got upset. She said she'd key my car if I didn't let her leave I said I'd break her phone then you walked in." He explained.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him "How long will you keep her here?" I asked "Just till she apologizes and admits that she's being a little bitch." He said, I lightly hit him and he laughed "She's very stubborn and I can't stand it, I do love her but she can really be reckless." He said. I sighed "Yea I know, but she's still young Kasper. You can't be so hard on her." I said.

He looked at me "Meh, I have done worse to her, if you ask her she'll say I'm being fair." He said "Come on, I'm hungry. Let's go order some food." He said and I nodded my head. We left the garage and Kasper called up some pizza, when it arrived Alison pecked her head out of her room.