Twenty Seven⛓

Caroline's P.O.V

       It's 2am and Kasper's phone goes off. I'm a pretty heavy sleeper and normally I can ignore it, but this is like the fifth time it's gone off. I groaned and tapped Kasper "Kasper, Kasper wake up someone's calling you." I said, he wiped his eyes and reached for his phone on the night stand. "It's Elizabeth." "What does she want at this time of night?" I asked. He shrugged "I don't know but if she's calling it's probably important." He said.

       I sighed "Call her back then." I said and before he could dial her up she called back. Kasper put the phone on speaker and as soon as he answered we heard a frantic Elizabeth on the other end of the line. "I'm so sorry to be calling this late, but Daniel and I got into a fight." She said sobbing. "It's okay Elizabeth calm down, what happened?" He asked.

      She took long breaths "Can I come over? I need to get away from him and I have no where else to go." She said, he looked over at me for reassurance and I rolled my eyes and mouth a 'whatever'. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and thanked me "Sure you can come over." "Thank you, I'll be there in 20." She said and then the call ended.

       He motioned for me to closer and pulled me into his arms, he placed gentle kisses on my neck "What did I do to deserve someone as great and understanding as you." He said. I smiled "Keep the praise coming, but you know you owe me for this right?" I said jokingly, he laughed "There are many ways I can make it up to you." He said into my ear. A shiver ran down my spine and I blushed "Stop, Elizabeth could be here any minute now." I said.

          His hand traced little circles on my thigh as he nibbled on my ear, a small moan left my lips "I'll be quick." He said. I'm so hypnotized by him that I could hardly say no, but Elizabeth is coming over so now isn't the best time. I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him passionately, "I want to so bad, but you and I both know that you don't know how to b quick." I said.

        Kasper smirked at me "After she leaves, I'll make it up to you till your back hurts." He said, I almost called up Elizabeth and told her to stay home and come again later. I had to get out of bed before temptation got the best of me, I sashayed to the bathroom door and slowly took off my clothes. I turned to see his eyes glued to me "Can wait." I said as I walked into the bathroom and started my shower. I could hear him in the room as he groaned and said 'Fucking tease' making me giggle.

30 minutes later

       Elizabeth arrived and she was downstairs in the kitchen with Kasper. I still don't like her, so I stayed upstairs on the staircase and ease-dropped ob their conversation. She was sobbing loudly and some of her words were hard to make out, but from what I could hear she said that Daniel hit her. It really surprised me because he didn't seem like the type, but then again abusers never do.

        At this point I felt really bad for her and came downstairs, she turned her attention to me "Caroline, I'm sorry for waking you. I just had no where to go." She said. I sighed and walked over to her and hugged her "Don't apology, I was already awake." I said. I got a good look at her; Elizabeth had a black eye, busted lip and bruises on her arms. "Elizabeth you need to go to the hospital, the baby could be hurt." I stated. She sniffled "She's fine, he didn't touch my stomach." She stated.

         Kasper stood up "Elizabeth don't worry about anything, you can stay here as long as you need. I'll be right back." He said. I stood up "Kasper where are you going?" "To talk to Daniel." He said. You could see the anger in his eyes, I couldn't let him leave the house like this he'd surely do something he'd regret it. I grabbed his arm "Please stay I don't want you to do anything irrational." I said.

         He simply looked down at me "Caroline, go upstairs and help Elizabeth get situated. I'll be back in an hour." He said as he walked right past me. I glared at him "Kasper!" I said as he stopped in his tracks "Don't do anything stupid, please!" I said. He walked back over to me and kissed me on the forehead "I won't, I love you." He said "I love you too." I said and then he left.