Chapter 2: mission- Find the brawler

Finding the brawler was a lot harder than Caitlyn hoped. The Undercity was huge and The people seem intent of keeping the Pink-haired brawler hidden.

Caitlyn slipped into a allyway with a groan. She had no luck so far and was staring to get extremely annyoed. "How hard is it to find a brawler! They are everywhere!" She muttered while looking out of the alleyway and into the endless sea of people. Pushing off the alleyway she joins the sea and heads to a Pub she saw while walking around.

The Last Drop had people walking in and out almost constantly. Drinks hung around scaring some people off. It seemed like a bad Pub but the guy who owned it made sure everyone was okay. It was a good place to find the certain Brawler

Caitlyn entered with little problems and moved to a empty seat. Soon enough she was serviced and given a water she is generously sipping. She watched the crowd and everytime the door opened her head swiveled to it.

This time she spotted a hooded figure walk in. The hood made it to where Caitlyn couldn't see the hair but the lean and tattooed body and the way this person walked, as well as the wrapped up hands, she knew it was her target.

The hooded brawler moved through the crowd to the counter and plopped herself down. Ordering a drink the brawler seemed to be sipping it sparingly before chugging the rest and standing up walking out of the last drop. Caitlyn paid and followed right behind.

Vi was having a pretty rough night. She was cornered and beat by enforcers, everyone seemed hellbent on giving her at least one kick, and she didn't have dinner yet. Her new and old wounds where throbbing in pain and it took her 3 tries to stand up properly, 5 minutes more just to walk without a limp since one enforcer decided to hit her leg pretty good.

"What are you doing down here?" Vi said without turning around. She hears the girl falter and smirks. "I'm here to find you actually. I need you to come with me." The girl said with as much confidence as she can pull. "Yea that isn't happening. Your a enforcer." "So what? I'm here to ask you to join the force." "The hell would I do that for?" "To put your punching to good use." "I already have a good use for it, beating up the drunks and idiots." Vi snarled and turned towards the girl. She was about Vi's height, navy blue hair, and blue eyes to match. "Please listen. If You don't take up my offer I will have to put you in Stillwater. And I don't think you would want that." "And what if I do?"

The girl sighs and before Vi could react shoots a net with her gun fully capturing Vi and picking it up. "Your now under arrest for illigal brawling and hurting many enforcers." The was the last thing vi heard before she was picked up like a rag doll and handcuffed.

Great time for prison.