Chapter 4: free? But for a price

What the enforcer had said was true. True to her word the warden came down and despite herself Vi flinched. Hearing the big door clanging open Vi stood still. She was actually getting out. It may not be for long but she would be out and got to see.

"Cmon. We got to get going back to Piltover first then start searching for Silco." "Why Piltover?" "Your going to need some sort of armour and a weapon." "Wait... your going to Give me a weapon? I could trun on you you know. "I trust you."

Those three words repeated in Vi's head. The enforcer trusted her enough to Not shoot her. In all honesty Vi probably won't be able to hurt or even kill the Enforcer without the entire force of Piltover running after her for blood. ATLEAST that's what she makes herself Believe, in all honesty Vi doesn't think she can hurt this Enforcer period. She was a lot different from the others. Showing kindness besides of hate, trusting her enough to not kill her.

She had no idea where those thoughts came from but she pushed them away and followed behind the enforcer as she made her way up to the boat that would take them to the mainLand. Settling herself on the seat behind the enforcer she studied the outside. It had been way to long, she didn't remeber when she was thrown into prison or why, but she was happy to be out. Even if it was heading to Piltover.

The female Enforcer was quiet during the boat ride. She seemed to be studying a file. Probably about Silco or something. Vi looked over her shoulder and to her surprise it was her own file. "What are you doing cupcake?" "Reading over your file. I want to see if there's something to hint at Silco." "Oh so you think I worked for him?" "Don't all Zaun?" "I was thrown in prison cupcake! I have no idea what's happening in Zaun!" At the Enforcer's flinch Vi slunk back into her seat and sighs.

When they reached the mainland Caitlyn lead them silently to the department. The walk there was filled with silence. Vi looked ahead only but could feel the stares of disgust, annoyance, or curiousosity from the people of Piltover. Vi's head dipped quietly so she was looking at her feet trying to hide her face as much as possible.

As they reached the front doors Vi stopped. "I'm going to wait out here cupcake." Caitlyn gently grabbed Vi's hand and brought her inside. To Vi's surprise Vi didn't make it harder for the Enforcer. She willingly went inside this new building with the enforcer. Shaking it off she followed Caitlyn to the weapons room. "Go ahead and grab your weapon and then we will get you amour." Only managing a nod Vi stepped in and grabbed one of the neat gun. It looked similar to Caitlyns just unfolded. Backing back out with the gun in hand.

she followed Caitlyn to the next room to see rows of amour. Vi only grabbed the chespeice of one then backed out pulling it on. Caitlyn shook her head but lead the ex-Prisoner to her office. She let Vi get settled in the office before they started working.

Vi was ready. Silco will pay for what happened to her family. She was also ready to see how her and cupcake will work.