Chapter 37- Urgot

caitlyn groaned softly blinking the darkness from her eyes as they adjusted to the dark room.  Green light was casted everywhere by test tubes on either side holding diffrent varients of people and animals alkie. casting her eyes to the ground she saw dust and dirt coating the walkway and she could see further down, the ground hidden by thick, green fog. the heavy sounds of machines clagging and chugging faintly around her confirmed her suspions of being a a factory turned Lab.  

in front of her was the largest test tube. diffrent varites of tubes stuck around it. the light green substance holding a figure in deep sleep. half his body turned robot, only part of his torso and head remaining human. she shuddered and immidelty looked away.she tested how strong the handcuffs and ropes were and was hopeful that she was able to slip out with no luck.

"ahhh good your finally awake." the voice had her snapping her head up and looking around. the figure took that chance to step forward into the glow of the tubes bearing a scary smile. "the sheriff of Piltover, Caitlyn Kiramann. So nice to finaly meet you. My name is Viego, and weve been watching you and your little pet for awhile now." "where is Vi?! if you hurt her at all, i swear  you will live to regret it." Viego just stepped closer his scary smile growing. "oh no no no, we arnt hurting her. Physcally at least. emotionally is another story. we want to see her crumble."

he backed away and turned to face the Big Tube behind him raising his arms in the air as he adresses it. "this tube contins the once fearcie and feared leader of  Noxian, now turned into this he is a weapon for Zaun to finally take control! a weapon i have planned to take out your precious Vi, and th council. once we have control of the counci, we can take over Pilotver easily, then the rest of Runeterra!" sounds of cheering echoed in the factory as people start showing thier face out of the gloom.

Viego turned and stalked back towards Caitlyn his smile sending slight shivers down her spine. "and you are going to watch, as all you know, all you LOVE will be torn apart. and you will have no way to stop it. dont rely on Vi to get you out. she wont find you down here. toodles."

wih that everyone dispered from the light, falling into the darkness and quckly Caitlyn was, once again, alone. she bowed her head mumbling softly, praying that Vi and Jayce will find her before they unleashed Urgot on Piltover. as she was beganning to fall asleep sounds of screaming and echoing thuds had her head raising confused but hopefully that her girlfriend or Jayce had finally found her.