Chapter 3: living Nightmare

Stillwater Prison was a nightmare for Vi. Although she fought pretty much everyone, and lost to most sadly, she would either spend her days in the infermany, the isolation cell, or in her own cell. After every fight she would be dragged to her cell then beaten by the Warden himself.

5 years. 5years she indured the pain of fighting the other cell mates, which she tries to avoid now since it just leads to more pain by the Warden, the Wardens abuse, and uses the wall of her cell as her punching bag.

Vi hears footsteps. It's not the heavy clank of the Wardens footsteps, nor the soft Clank of Enforcers. It was a light tap. Like someone wearing high heels. It got louder then just stopped. Vi turned and looked out the door to see the blue haired girl that asked her to join the enforcers. "Hello Cellmata 516. I'm here to ask a few questions." "Ain't responding cupcake sorry." "You will if it will buy your freedom."

Vi looked to the other girl unable to hide her surprised face before shaking it off. "That's impossible cupcake. Been told that hundreds of times and look where I'm still." "It's rude though, just need to take my word." "What's your questions cupcake." "First of all my names Caitlyn not cupcake. Second, do you know this man?"

Vi looks at the picture. He looked pretty familiar and was trying to place the name. "Ah that's Vander. He runs The Last Drop in the Lanes. Why?" "Non of your concern. He's down in the lanes?" Not liking where this was going she just nodded. "Last question is he close to you? Family, friend, realitve?" "He's a friend, gave me some food when I was on the streets."

"I need your help then. Our intel states that there's going to be a big fight at The Last Drop. Your a fighter no? Come help me with this job and your free." "Tempting Cupcake, but your just going to stuff me back in here." "I'm not please trust my word, your safe." "Hm.. fine."

Caitlyn walked away to get Vi free. While she was gone Vi slumped against the wall. After 5 years of trying to get free ,and being tricked, she was finally free. Vi was secretly hoping that the word of the enforcer was true and she was really free.