Chapter 17- Healing and Job offer

A few weeks later the doctor cleared Vi able to leave the hospital as long as she took the meds. After a few days at home Vi was already showing her restlessness by trying to get up.

"Cupcake I gotta get out before I go crazy.." "alright we can go out just take it slow, no parkour!" "Fair enough!"

A few min after they were both outside. Vi was enjoying it and Caitlyn smiled gently at the happy smile Vi had. True to her nature Vi was like a child dragging her to each flower and studying curiously.

Before long the two where on the streets eating a snack they gotten from the baker. Vi was eating hers happily despite all the disgusted looks from the people around her.

Caitlyn was slowly eating hers distracted by a few things running in her mind. She hoped that vi wouldn't mind the question and would join the force. "Hey cupcake you okay?" Vis voice cut threw her thoughts and saber her sputtering before answering with a yes. Luckily Vi brushed it off and left it alone.

Caitlyn smiled as she led vi to the park. "Soooo vi, I talked to the sheriff and after your stunt saving me and everything, we have all agreed. Do you want to join?"

"Wh-what cupcake?" Vi sputtered softly at the question. "Do you want to join the enforcers? It would be good to have a brawler on the team. What do you say?"

The silence between the two stretched out for longer than Caitlyn liked and she started messing with the shirt.

"No..."