Chapter 14- stable yet deadly

"Caitlyn, come back quickly. Vi woke up and... it's bad." that sentence has been ringing in Vi's ears for the part 20 minutes. as soon as her father hung up she grabbed what she needed  and pratically ran out of the door.

she ran out towards the door and towards the hospital. getting there she sees her mother pacing in the waiting room. racing up to her, her mother brought her into a hug. "hey Caitlyn, the doctors have no idea what happened. one moment she was fine and then something went off." "how is she wheres dad?" Caitlyn said backing slightly eyes wide. "your dad's helping figure the problem."

It has currently been 3 hours and still no sign of her father or Vi. Caitlyn had been in between pacing and sitting silently when finally her dad walked through. "Ah Caitlyn I'm glad the phone call went through, I'm sorry for not being here but they needed me there." He brings her into a gently hug and Caitlyn hugs back tightly.

"How is she? Will she be alright?" "Vi will be fine, we aren't sure what exactly happened but her body wasn't cooperating with the medicine and caused her to seize. She's in her room if you want to see her." At Caitlyns nod her father led her to the room and left, leaving the two alone.

Vi looked finally at ease as she laid on the bed. Her face wasn't scrunched up which was a huge improvement. Caitlyn took a seat on the chair and grabs Vi's hand gently. "Hey Vi, the doctor says they may have a way to help you, they say if you just sleep off most of the injection they can give you pain meds to help deal.. I'm sorry this happened to you. I know you said you'd be okay but still. Please wake up soon."

Tobias came back to tell Caitlyn visiting times where over later in the night. He smiled seeing his daughter sleeping peacefully on the chair head rested on Vis bed. He quietly backed out and told the nurses and doctors to leave her there. He only hoped that something would come up so they could help Vi.