38. Awaken

yes the title is a leauge of legends song title fight me! it matched with this chapter.. well hopefully)

Vi yelled out pnching the shimmer induced guy away. Though Silco was gone they still had shimmer raging the streets, and protecting a crumbling old factory. She heard the crackling of eletricty and remebered that Golden boy was right behind her. After finding the clue they immditely ran for the undercity, once there, Vi was able to "talk" with her people and finally had found where they were keeping  Caitlyn. Without a second thought she had raced down to the factory sector. As she again knocked another guy out before ducking a blow to the head, once down she swiped his feet knocking him down and kicking his head knocking him out.

One glance around told her they cleared the gaurds so with one look to Jayce they raced in. immidetly seeing the tubes giving off a eerie glow. caitlyn was tied up in the middle of it all with her back to them. infront of Cait was the biggest Test Tube Vi had seen with the same green, eerie,  liquid. inside of it was a gaint of a man, well half man half machine. he didnt seem to be awake, or Actavite so Vi didnt count him as a threat. Surrounding Caitly where alot of factry "workers" ready to fight. 

"You get Cait free, these guys arn't a match." Jayce said a over-confiadent smirk on his face. With a nod, and making sure Caits rifle was secured on her shoulder she sulked around in the shadows while Jayce sarted taking down the workers. Once she was sure the workers were fully engaged with goden boy she ran towards her grlfriend feeling her shoulders sag in rel. swiftly falling to her knes andd skiding the last few inches she reached nd gently touched her face. "cupcake? oh thank god you are okay!" caitly took a second but her lips turned in a smile and she sighed in relif. "V-vi oh my god you came!" but just as fast her face dropped in worry.

"Vi, you have to get out! They were luring you!" Vi froze confused at the statement. however before she could say anything Jayce ran up sighing in relif. "oh Caitlyn your okay!" Vi just started wotrking on getting her free while the two talk. one she was free Jyace pulled Caitlyn into a hug muttering softly to each other. As soon as she was free from his hug Vi handed Caity her rifle and smirked. "ready to get out..?"

"ah- ah-ah. noone is leaving. not after what you saw." Caitly tensed, freezing in her spot. Vi immidetly pulled Caitlyn gently behind her glaring to where the voice had come from. footsteps had suddenly started as Viego steppe into the eerie light. in his hands was a remote with only one button his thumb ws hovering over it while he smirked. Vi glared bringing her Gauntlet-clad hands to her face redy to protect. "who the hell are you?! and what you gnna o with that remote kid?"

Viego's smirk turned into a angry snarl at the word kid but quickly regained his composure. "you will see soon enough dear Violet. Caitlyn aimed from behind Vi and the loud crack of the rifle echoed through the factory. she had hit his stomach and as he fell his thumb pressed on the button. alarms started blaring as the big test tube started glowing. the half man-half-machine creatures eye opened and the glass suddenly broke. with a loud yell he fully stood up and glared down at the three. he stood on 6 robotic legs, on his face was a mask, one arm was robotic.

it glared down at them with hatred, and after a second of hesitance Vi shot forward yelling and launching herself at his face only to be caught by the arm by the robotic arm. he just laughed as he squeezed her arm, Vi trying to contain her scream before she was thrown back agaisnt the wall to the scream of her name.

urgot then looked down at the other two before charging.