Chapter 18: Reason why

Caitlyn froze confused. "Why not Vi? You would be a great addition to the force!" Vi just shook her head and turned her head. "The enforcers weren't protecting all of Zaun. They only care about Piltover. They messed up my family cupcake." Caitlyn went silent and sighs. "So they are to blame for everything?"

Caitlyn just sighed and got up. "I'll be right back Vi." At the nod from Vi she stood and walked out of the room. She was concerned on what Vi said but it made sense. Why would she join the force that caused her pain.

The next few weeks were tense between the two women. As Vi fought to get better quicker, Cautlyn made herself busy by looking at files to try and help her friend. They talked only when Caitlyn needed info on a certian thing or when it was dinner.

Late once night 3 weeks after the question Caitlyn woke up to whimpered noises of pain. She looked around bearly confused before her eyes set on Vi's wirthing form. Immediately Caitlyn set into action gently shaking Vi to wake her up. "Wake up love, it's a nightmare you need to open your eyes!" As soon as Caitlyn touched and spoke Vi's noises got louder and more scared.

Suddenly Vi shot up, toppling off the bed with a yelp of surprise before scooting to a corner getting to her feet shakily and raising her hands in a fighting form. Her eyes were still hazy and she seemed sick in a vision. Caitlyn figured out pretty quickly. She called for her dad her heart spiking when she saw Vi flinch at the yell. "Violet, your okay I promise. Your at my house... easy.. easy..."

the calm voice of Caitlyn seemed to snap Vi out of whatever she was in. Blinking around and catching Tobias bursting in, she gulped softly. "So-sorry cupcake.. I'm alright.." Caitlyn noticed her voice shaky and quiet. "Your okay for now Violet? Do you need any of the meds?" He father asked and at Vis shake of her head he bid them both goodnight and left.

Caitlyn sat next to Vi agaisnt the wall and gently brought her into a hug when Vi mumbled something agaisnt her. "What was that Vi?" She asked softly.

"I want to join the enforcers. Is the offer still open?"