Chapter 7: Silcos out.

1 year later
In a dark cell stood Silco. He looked up at footsteps to see Sevitka. She easily broke the door down and lets him free. As they run Silco can see all the bodies of the enforcers here and smirked. "Where to boss?"
"Zaun. I have unfinished work there." Sevitka smirked at that knowing what he meant.

Getting him out of the prison was easy and they swarm across the wide river and back to Zaun. Once there he took a deep breathe, let it go then smirked. "I'm coming for you Vi. You better watch out."

The news of a break out from the prison reached the enforcers of Piltover by early morning. It started with a frantic call from one of the night shift guards telling Caitlyn the information. She shot from her bed and swiftly got dressed, grabbed her gun then quickly when to the station.

Once there she got everyone to work figuring out who broke out, who helped them, and where they are now. She sent  a large group to the prison as well to see if there is any clues there.

Silco. Of course it was him. Hi goons would want to break him out. And he wanted revenge. That much was clear. But on which person, as Cautlyn made the arrest but Vi attacked him. She had to get to Vi before it was to late. She could use Vis brawn anyway.

After telling a couple of enforcers to call her if there's any developments she went home and changed into her "Zaun clothes" to help her fit in before heading to the Elevator.

She noticed a difference in Zaun almost immediately. It seemed darker and gloomy, people looked half dead, either starved or beaten, and there were some who looked really deformed, possibly from the "shimmer" problem. As soon as the elector reached the floor Caitlyn jumped out and started moving looking frantically for vi praying it wasn't to late.

It had been a rough night for Vi. She had resorted to beating everyone because everyone seemed agaisnt her. She couldn't fight the Shinmer monsters since they can take her out with one hit, and they have multiple times, but everyone seemed to be high on Shimmer so she was always on the loosing side now.

She was hungry, skinny, and bruised, cut up, and beaten. She stays in a little alleyway where no one seemed to go. It has protected her multiple times. Groaning softly she checked her newest wounds from a hyped up Shinmer adict who wouldn't leave her alon.

Figuring that although no ribs where broken her nose was, and there where bruises everywhere she just leans agaisnt the wall. Hearing a faint voice that sounded familiar she sits up despite her wounds and looks around.

After a few tries she finally sees Caitlyn. What the heck was she doing down here?! It's not safe... pushing herself to her feet she moved towards Caitlyn only to be stopped by a Shinmer giant. "Oh crap.."

"Oh crap" that was Vi'a voice! Where is she... ah? Caitlyn spotted vi who was fighting a Guy who took Shinmer. And was losing pretty bad. She watched horrified as the brawler she used to know was slammed back by a enormous hand and slammed agaisnt a wall. They guy didn't back down then either he went in and started punching her agaisnt the wall. Finally Caitlyn was pushed into action and she shot the guy in the arm, it did the trick and he ran off into the crowded streets.

Caitlyn moved slowly towards the slumped Brawler."Vi? Hey you okay?" She watched Vi lift her head face scrunched in confusion or pain she couldn't tell before muttering softly. "Cup-cupcake? Thought I heard you.."

Caitlyn helped Vi up and brought her back to the Lift and into Piltover to get her some medical help. She seemed malnourished, though she could see why now. Couldn't go one step without getting beat, and new and old scars, bruises and now a few broken ribs.

"What happened to you down there Vi?"