27: Vi always bounces back

Vi quickly recovered despite the Doctors saying otherwise. However it came with small things, her hands now shook very slightly but enough to make writing a bit more difficult. Also she walked awkward with a limp and couldn't go very far or fast without getting winded. The doctors always tell her that it's not permanent and it'll pass but it didn't make Vi any less annyoed.

Vi was discharged in less then a month, with the strict orders to stay resting and not overwork herself. As soon as they reached their shared apartment vi was up and immediately trying to figure out where Silco is.

"Vi, you need to relax!" "No cupcake... he can't get away with this anymore. He needs to pay. He almost hurt you!" "Me?! What about you Vi, you keep pushing yourself into danger and scaring me half to death when you are put in the hospital!" Vi sighed and turned to her partner limping closer to gently grab her shoulders.

"Listen cupcake, it's what I do okay? I only know how to fight. It's how I survived for so long down in the Lanes." Caitlyns eyes softened and she sighed softly. "I know but please at least try to be more careful? I can't stand you getting hurt more. Your body needs to heal okay?"

"Fine Caitlyn, I'll rest for now, but what about Silco?" Caitlyn smirked and kissed her forehead gently pushing her to the bed. "My parents and the Councillors are dealing with him and his shimmer. Hopefully they have him infront of a shooting squad."

Vi's laugh was music to Caitlyns ears as she smiled. Shaking her head vi looked up at her. "Yea I highly doubt he will be infront of a fire squad. Come join me for a rest? You look like you need it cupcake." Shaking her head with a fond eye roll she lays beside Vi on the bed. "What, can't remeber my actual name?" "Nah just to tired to care..."

Vi snuggled into Caitlyn gently and swiftly her breath evening out as she falls asleep. Caitlyn smiled and held Vi close as she herself soon falls asleep.