Chapter 11: Silcos plan

Caitlyn groaned waking up slowly. Taking in their position she realized that she had been chained by her arms, legs where free and she had enough room to be sitting. Suddenly remembering Vi she looked around to spot her across the small room chained by her arms and legs. The chains kept her from sitting down, possibly a precaution since Vi was pretty strong, however she dangled a few feet from the ground.

She caught Vi's eyes and saw her take a breathe of relief. "Hey cupcake, glad your alright." "Are you okay? Took some pretty nasty hits." "Nothing I couldn't handle cupcake. Are you good though?" "I'm fine Vi, how do we get out of here?" "I don't know.. we are pretty high up not to mention Silco probably has every exit guarded."

Caitlyn scanned the room again seeing a window that let in green light in that she didn't see before. "What about that?" She motions towards the little window hearing chains rattle as Vi shifted slightly. "That could work, however I don't know how far a building is or even-

The door creaking open silenced Vi as Silco walked through. He paid no attention to Vi's snarling and instead crouched infront of Caitlyn."Ah. Your awake. Perfect. Now tell me enforcer, what is Piltovers weakness?" "I'm not telling you." Caitlyn snarled back glaring. "Shame your.... Pet here will need to get hurt Hm?" Three guards walked in, each holding a different weapon and surrounded Vi who growled softly at them.

"If you hurt her I swear.." "ah ah ah.. enforcer your in no position to bargain. Now, tell me Piltovers weaknesses and we won't hurt your pet." "Cupcake don't you dare say any- AUGH!" Vi yelled out as she was punched in the stomach with a iron clad. Caitlyn winced from the cry and looked over at Vi. "I-I won't say anything to betray Piltover." Silco stood shaking his head. "You've made your choice." He waved a hand standing to the side as the gaurd slashed, punched and shocked Vi.

Caitlyn watched the whole thing in shock and worry flinching at everything that happened to her partner. A hour passed and eventually Silco and his guards backed off leaving the room. The small whimpers and soft groans from Vi broke Caitlyns heart. "I'm sorry Vi, I'm so sorry..." "n-no... sweat cupcake.. I can handle it..."

That night caitlyn couldn't sleep instead she thought of a plan to get them both out of here.