Yes another announcement

Hey guys I'm sorry for the break! I know I've been focusing more on the oneshot book and I'm sorry haha! This will be coming back I just was having trouble finding out what I wanna do from here, I don't know how many other chapters their will be but I'm really happy all of you love this story. If I made another Caitvi story would you all read it? I don't know what the plot will be just yet but I may make yet another one.

Also I'm going to be disbanding some of the books including Hogwarts Rebles book 2, we met in the music room, and We met at a concert for now, if any of y'all want those stories to continue let me know and I'll hand over all rights to you. A couple others will be disbanded so watch out for that, and no this one won't be disbanded and neither will the one shot book and a few others.

And yes I want to bring this up, I  doing a Minecraft Roleplay for my YouTube channel. However I need more voice actors. If your interested in becoming a voice actor or you are one already and your interested in voice acting Dm me or comment.

I'm any case there will be a chapter going up today of this one, plus another oneshot so you won't have to wait so long!