30. plan in motion

The day has come to start the plan. Caitlyn and Vi along with the enforcers and even Vicktor and Jayce where in their designated spots. Each had a hidden earpiece so they could still talk to each other and give details. she could hear the soft argument between Caitly and Jayce and chuckles softly.

those two were more like siblings than either of them would like to admit. both were stubborn, workaholics, and had grown up around each other. vi was shaken from her thoughts as a new voice joined the conversation, it was Vicktor reassuring Caitly that everything was to plan.

Vi, though she didn't show it, was nervous about this. She hoped that it will go to plan but on the other side, Silco was unpredictable. he was cunning and smooth when he wishes to be which is really annyoing when fighting or even tlking to him "Well well well, look who survived the last attack."

Vi immediately ensed as the conversation in her ear dissapred. turning to the voice Vi saw Silco, with Sevtika, and two guys hyped up on shimmer. "hey old man, and i always bounce back. you of all people should know that, so should your little pet there." nodding towards sevtika who just glares down at her.

"Where's your "pet" vi, the enforcer hm? I hope we don't have to do a repeat of the last time." Silco said smoothly the shimmer monsters moving forward more. Caitlyn was watching from her spot waiting for Vi to send out the signal and praying that she doesn't launch herself into a fight yet again.

"She isn't a pet Silco, unlike your monsters right there, what's their name spike and spot?" Vi taunted needing him to move closer before they attack. Despite her instincts to throw herself into a fight she held back knowing Caitlyn would kill her if she started one. Like she wanted Silco stepped closer till he was a few feet from Vi, his followers staying behind.

"NOW!" Vi yelled out and as such Hextech ropes and the enforcers run out swiftly taking down Silco. Sevtika growled and glared at Vi launching herself at Vi, who was caught off guard and knocked back with a grunt. "What? Upset your owner got caught? Don't worry it's your turn next." As Vi kept Sevtika busy by starting a fight with her until some enforcers where able to get her down as well. The shimmer guys had just ran off into the shadows, unfortunately but Vi was glad nothing went fully wrong.

No one saw the skinny doctor from the underground sulking from the shadows, pulling a dagger and swiftly pinning Caitlyn, dagger against her throat. The yelp of surprise Caitlyn let out when she was caught alerted Vi and the others.

Vi growled glaring at the doctor and taking a step, only to stop at Caitlyns whimpers as the dagger pressed further against her neck. "no! Don't you move any of you or I will kill her. Now, Vi be a good puppy and come back, and I'll let your precious enforcer go." Singed said glaring at everyone backing up. "Okay okay! Let her go first."

Vi took a step forward so she's right infront of the two and when singed loosened his grip she grabbed Caitlyns hand yanking her away and punching singed in the face knocking him out. Shaking her knuckles softly she scoffed then immediately checked the small nick the dagger made, as the rest of the enforcers gathered the body of Singed.

"Are you okay cait..? Not hurt anywhere else are you?" Vi said voice soft and quiet so only Caitlyn heard as she scanned her for any more wounds. "No.. I'm okay, just the small nick." Vi sighs din relif and pulled her into a hug before turning and helping the enforcers put the three people they caught into seperate cars smirking.

She could finally be free. They all could be free